Next: Port Vale v Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Next: Port Vale v Blades
Stadium: Vale Park
Date: 25/04/2014 - 20:00

What do you think about the match?

Last edited:

Vale got lots of injuries and players scrapping amongst themselves,

3-1 Blades win, move into 7th and get one over on Mickey Adam

They looked like a proper bunch of scufflers at the Lane. But they must have something more about them to be where they are in the league.

Another low scoring draw is most likely I reckon.

Neither us or Port Vale have anything to play for so it won't effect anyone but ourselves if we play an "experimental" side.

We're not going to learn anything we don't already know about the likes of Collins and Doyle, so give them the weekend off.

I would go with a very young, exciting side. Potentially, the basis of our team for the next couple of years and beyond:-

Howard
Brayford Kennedy Maguire Freeman
Khan Scougall Dimaio Coady Murphy
Baxter
Subs:- Long, Hill, Davies, Reed, Flynn, Porter, Paynter

Neither us or Port Vale have anything to play for so it won't effect anyone but ourselves if we play an "experimental" side.

We're not going to learn anything we don't already know about the likes of Collins and Doyle, so give them the weekend off.

I would go with a very young, exciting side. Potentially, the basis of our team for the next couple of years and beyond:-

Howard
Baxter

No Doyle at all??

I'd play Doyle from the off if we're going with some of the younger players.

Howard
Baxter

If you're going with a young side, why no Long or Willis in net?

I see this as being another low scoring game with 0-0 the most likely outcome
I think NC will play a few of the younger lads in midfield so expect a gallant display but perhaps a 1-0 defeat

Would Nige want to put out the young uns against these dirty brutish bastards?

I see many, many goals for the Blades in this game...perhaps five...and surprise start for one young lad...

'fraid I forsee a narrow defeat against a team inexplicably on the same points as us:

upload_2014-4-25_5-53-36.png

Don't see the point in 'experimenting' at this stage - that should be done in pre-season. Hopefully the season won't end on a damp squib to deflect from the mighty strides we've made.

Another debut, another outing for some of the other youngsters and another chance for Blades to sing "how shit must you be, we're playing our kids"

Hopefully the season won't end on a damp squib to deflect from the mighty strides we've made.

BigTrousers_big.jpg

Back
Top Bottom