New Ticket Office...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Hows about a new striker? Talking about priorities here...

doesn't anyone think there will be different people dealing with this kind of thing? the guy who sorts out the ground and maintenance etc will not be the same guy who is dealing with the transfers. Same with the new pitch.

Maybe so, but the money comes from the same place.

You've every right to be peeved. I personally saw Mal Brannigan in mucky overalls with a brush in hand and he told me he'd abandoned negotiations with Stevie May to help paint the ticket office. Club run by fools, I tell thi.

Hows about a new striker? Talking about priorities here...

And new Toilets on the Kop, new season ticket cards in enveloped sealed shut by the flange of Megan Fox, a new away kit with a "choose your own sponsor" on the front (and back if you fancy), the entire first team to run out to the full monty in fake boobs, novelty caps for everyone who attends, a special celebration spokesperson for when we score, Messi, Ronaldo and Sweinsteiger signed NOW, a direct "stone Kev" booth for when we are losing and a "kiss kevs arse" booth for when we are winning.

When will this club get its priorities right?

Perhaps Chris O'Grady was on the verge of signing, took one look at our 1980's style ticket office complete with anti flem perspex and thought - 'Nah, Bwighton has a much fancier ticket office'

Its a decent point, but i can't imagine he'll have stepped foot anywhere near the ticket office, unless he's a conference "star" looking for a new part-time job.

Its a decent point, but i can't imagine he'll have stepped foot anywhere near the ticket office, unless he's a conference "star" looking for a new part-time job.

I thought the same, but he said that as his bonus was linked to 'bums on seats' and his keen eye for detail he wanted to take a butchers at the ticket office. His shock at the 'Hold music' when he tried the ticket line and then walking into the ticket office he was said to have gone 'all Gok Wan' on Brannigan. Next thing he's on the train to Brighton and having his balls tickled on the pier.

The rest, as they say, is history

Back
Top Bottom