New Team Bus

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tynemouth Blade

International Pan Fighting Judge at the EU
Reaction score
Announced yesterday by SUFC, a link up with Kent based Bayliss Executive Travel Ltd become the Club's official travel partner. Whatever happened to SUT????

Anyway, very low key showing on the OS.

This is how to do it:

Of course in those days, they were proper registration numbers, W, WA, WB, WE, WF, WG and WJ and you knew the vehicle came from Sheffield.

Very handy when hitchhiking....

judge I presume this will be the coach that gets its first outing and the windows put through when it turns into the Boleyn Ground next week...

If they are Kent-based maybe the non Sheffield phone number on the bus will confuse the brick throwing locals.

Amazing, all these responses to the thread and nobody comments on the Munich video!

Ah the Harley Davison, surely it rivals Alfa Romeo for shit reliability

Indeed!

Buying a Harley Davidson is like making love to a beautiful woman. Choose your model carefully, don't be fooled by all the bling, go for the tried and tested. Warm things up gently, ensuring you've lubricated all the necessary parts. When things are nicely heated, open her up and burn rubber!

OK. Yet another reason for me to detest one of the teams in the city where I live.
Always preferred 1860 myself. Bought their shirt when I was staying in Starnberg for the world cup. One local got very excited when he saw me wearing it. Became an honorary 'sechziger' for the duration.
Still one of my favourite shirts.

Indeed!

Buying a Harley Davidson is like making love to a beautiful woman. Choose your model carefully, don't be fooled by all the bling, go for the tried and tested. Warm things up gently, ensuring you've lubricated all the necessary parts. When things are nicely heated, open her up and burn rubber!
... And then call the rac

Back
Top Bottom