New signing today!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

United's Arab Emirate

Nude Member
Reaction score
Morning Blades,
I'm S24SU's new signing so please be gentle with me and give me time to settle in :)
I've been a regular reader and occasional poster on Bladesmad for about 6 years now, but I've decided that the time has come to make the switch.
The site seems to be constantly down due to "servers being overloaded" full of annoying pop up ads and possibly viruses (if rumours are to be believed) more annoying than all of this though are a few idiots who clearly aren't United supporters who constantly spout crap and deliberately ruin the majority of posts for everyone else, making it pointless to read or contribute.
Anyway just thought I would say hello to you all!
I know some fans are worried by our start put I think we are in for a good season once the strongest starting 11 is decided and the new players bed in and with the addition of one or two quality loans, I think we will be right up there challenging for the top 2 spots. Look what Clough achieved last season with a broken and defeated squad of players looking increasingly like a relegation team. He has already proven to us that he has an eye for a player and that he builds a team that will run through brick walls for each other. I think our disappointing start is partly due to the hangover from last year, partly the pressure of expectation and partly due to all the new faces. Excellent result away against a promotion rival last night and hopefully the beginning of us getting back to how we finished last season. I predict we will be a little inconsistent until the end of September and will pick up 8 points for the next 18 available and then that we will go on a very good run from the Chesterfield game onwards and be very difficult to beat. Who knows though, it's football and anything can happen!

Have a cracking day.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom