New managers win rates.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From the pig end

Reaction score
Clough's win rate with us was 47.12, do we need to look for a manager with a better one?
I've just looked at Dean's in Norway and it isn't great but it's hard to compare when it's a different country and league.
A friend of mine has just said Parkinson is his first choice, the bloke has a much worse win rate in the exact same league as Nigel had.

Clough's win rate with us was 47.12, do we need to look for a manager with a better one?
I've just looked at Dean's in Norway and it isn't great but it's hard to compare when it's a different country and league.
A friend of mine has just said Parkinson is his first choice, the bloke has a much worse win rate in the exact same league as Nigel had.
But managers a team that just got promoted into this league and one which doesn't have the biggest funds and they finished 8th and beat the champions of England/Wales so and clough has never been promoted in professional football(top 4 divisions) while managing so I think Parkinson is a great choice compared to our last managers

But managers a team that just got promoted into this league and one which doesn't have the biggest funds and they finished 8th and beat the champions of England/Wales so and clough has never been promoted in professional football(top 4 divisions) while managing so I think Parkinson is a great choice compared to our last managers
Not an Adkins type cv though is it? Plus if cup performances are owt to go by we'd give Clough a 10year contract.

Not an Adkins type cv though is it? Plus if cup performances are owt to go by we'd give Clough a 10year contract.
Yeah but as a lot on people on here say " we are a top championship team" Bradford are middle league team, who exceeding expectations this year and beating Chelsea for them and getting in the quarter final of the fa cup is like us winning the cup if you compare the sizes of the clubs

Yeah but as a lot on people on here say " we are a top championship team" Bradford are middle league team, who exceeding expectations this year and beating Chelsea for them and getting in the quarter final of the fa cup is like us winning the cup if you compare the sizes of the clubs
Yep, I agree. You've got to take each achievement on its on merit. Clough had a lot to spend and was the favourite to win the league I suppose.
Did you see Bradford though? I thought they were quite a shitty/one dimensional team

Yep, I agree. You've got to take each achievement on its on merit. Clough had a lot to spend and was the favourite to win the league I suppose.
Did you see Bradford though? I thought they were quite a shitty/one dimensional team
Doesn't that make their achievements more spectacular?

If you have the stats what was his win rate
1. split into this season and last season
2. Split the first half to the second half of this season

Have to say adkins has to be the man (not that we will get him ) he will carry on nc,s good work with the youth teams and finish building the squad he also has a reputation for playing football in the proper way knows the league well and may relish managing a big club :D (still no tongue in cheek avatar :oops:)

If you have the stats what was his win rate
1. split into this season and last season
2. Split the first half to the second half of this season
Blooooooody hell, I didn't write his biography. Just had a quick look at his wins. 34.7% at Bradford.

No yer silly begger, Cloughs stats o_O
Woooooow I'm not smart enough to do that. What I do know is that Adkins win percentage is slightly better. I'd say at a higher level too, but that does include his days in the welsh league

Woooooow I'm not smart enough to do that. What I do know is that Adkins win percentage is slightly better. I'd say at a higher level too, but that does include his days in the welsh league
If it were WalthamstowBlade hed have done me a histogram, Pyle chart and scatter diagram by now ffs :mad:;)

Back
Top Bottom