New home kit auction on ebay

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladebri

Reaction score
The new home kit auction in respect of shred making good money for the BHF. Well done to all who put in bids.

Brayfords has the highest bid when I last looked

As I suggested to the club, but never got a response, I'm sure a raffle for a couple of the shirts at £2 a ticket would raise more than an auction, plus it would give those people without a spare couple of hundred quid a chance to own one

Still a good idea though

As I suggested to the club, but never got a response, I'm sure a raffle for a couple of the shirts at £2 a ticket would raise more than an auction, plus it would give those people without a spare couple of hundred quid a chance to own one
My thoughts too,

Imagine if ched buys one, just so he can wear a blades shirt again.

Imagine if ched buys one, just so he can wear a blades shirt again.

Ha, that'd be good, but he wouldn't be allowed to bid, due to negative publicity, sponsor pressure, patron loyalty, petitions and the restrictive terms of his prison release licence.

Shame, nice idea though ;)

Ha, that'd be good, but he wouldn't be allowed to bid, due to negative publicity, sponsor pressure, patron loyalty, petitions and the restrictive terms of his prison release licence.

Shame, nice idea though ;)
So the restrictive term of his release, would prevent him bidding on eBay, or buying anything related to SUFC. Even though SU were going to allow him to train, Jesus the laws of today, but I don't think he would be daft enough to buy 1 and wear it in public.......then again?

So the restrictive term of his release, would prevent him bidding on eBay, or buying anything related to SUFC. Even though SU were going to allow him to train, Jesus the laws of today, but I don't think he would be daft enough to buy 1 and wear it in public.......then again?

Whoosh :)

Back
Top Bottom