Nesh United 11.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WF10BLADE

Reaction score
We often have threads about hard men and discussions about the 'hardest' (usually Billy Tightshirt) but what about the other side of the coin players who 'nesh' or 'bottle' it, players who never got their knees dirty?

I'll start with a few

1) Tomlinson
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7) David Carney
8)
9) Tony Philliskirk
10)
11)David Frain

I like Tommo !!!

1) Nicky Johns

8) Leon Brittan, couldn't bear to leave his mummy

We often have threads about hard men and discussions about the 'hardest' (usually Billy Tightshirt) but what about the other side of the coin players who 'nesh' or 'bottle' it, players who never got their knees dirty?

I'll start with a few

1) Tomlinson
2) Borbokis
3) Quinn (W)
4)
5)
6)
7) David Carney
8)
9) Tony Philliskirk
10) Bogdanovich
11)David Frain

I'll start with a few

1) Tomlinson
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7) David Carney
8)
9) Tony Philliskirk
10)
11)David Frain
Thought Benstead was nesher than Tomlinson
John Matthews neshed an important penalty

That number 8 shirt had Coutts' name written all over it before this season.

Conor Sammon has to be in there as well. A 6 foot 2 pussy cat. Still winds me up thinking about him. Was good to hear the commentator giving him stick in the Hearts game last night.

Greg Halford never seemed to get much muck on his kit. John Bradford's inability to play for anyone without a good suckle on Nigel Clough's teet beforehand marks him out as a bit of a tart an all.

Rob Hulse after his broken leg. Understandable I guess, but frustrating, neshed every 50/50 pretty much, once he came back

Greg Halford never seemed to get much muck on his kit. John Bradford's inability to play for anyone without a good suckle on Nigel Clough's teet beforehand marks him out as a bit of a tart an all.
I've got a bit of ITK on this one. Brayford really didn't want to leave but was asked to by Wilder, to free up the budget.

Obviously he didn't have to go, but it wasn't him pushing to be reunited with Clough.

UTB

I've got a bit of ITK on this one. Brayford really didn't want to leave but was asked to by Wilder, to free up the budget.

Obviously he didn't have to go, but it wasn't him pushing to be reunited with Clough.

UTB

I think CW said as much in an interview, that it was his idea. Brayford genuinely loves/loved Sheffield and his girl friend really likes it as well

Back
Top Bottom