Mystic meg here

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sunjihi

Reaction score
Today's team IMO LONG BEARD EDGAR COLLINS MCEV JCR HAMMOND REED BAXTER ADAMS DCL

Today's team IMO LONG BEARD EDGAR COLLINS MCEV JCR HAMMOND REED BAXTER ADAMS DCL

I think he will go

Long,

Brayford, Edgar, Collins. Maceverly

Coouts, Bash, Carthorse, JCR

Baxter

Sharp

Leave your best 2 players out , play the worst 3 you've got and some kids .Running short with aAdkins personally, if Baxter gets a fucking contract he will have lost my respect totally

Can't see the problem pete this is the 3rd fucking division we should be good enough no matter what team we put out, even though it looks a very weak one

Not as bad as when Weir played Ironside upfront on his own at Carlisle. The one player Keith Edwards never criticized because he was pals with his dad.

Can't see the problem pete this is the 3rd fucking division we should be good enough no matter what team we put out, even though it looks a very weak one

We aren't though we're already garbage enough enough without helping the opposition!

We aren't though we're already garbage enough enough without helping the opposition!

Do you think Darren Ferguson logs on here to see what the team is and alter his formation ? Im glad ,I have a ticket but am not up to going actually which is killing me but not as bad now as before I knew the team.

If there's a suspicion that someone in the current United set-up has issues with NA, then maybe there's proof here.

Not only disrespecting the manager, the club, they've disrespected the 4200 Blades there by announcing the starting X1, although the use of IMO doesn't warrant any justification.

Whoever this poster is, whatever his/her agenda is, i'm not impressed.

Do you think Darren Ferguson logs on here to see what the team is and alter his formation ? Im glad ,I have a ticket but am not up to going actually which is killing me but not as bad now as before I knew the team.
Don't think Ferguson will be worrying about any line up Sheffield United can currently field.

If there's a suspicion that someone in the current United set-up has issues with NA, then maybe there's proof here.

Not only disrespecting the manager, the club, they've disrespected the 4200 Blades there by announcing the starting X1, although the use of IMO doesn't warrant any justification.

Whoever this poster is, whatever his/her agenda is, i'm not impressed.

Not to mention giving the opposition manager a heads-up about a very surprising starting XI.

Back
Top Bottom