My Beautiful Club (shop)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WeltonBlade

Old Member
Reaction score
Living in deepest darkest East Yorkshire, unless there's a reason (losely termed a football match) I don't get to see BDTBL - obviously this really applies to the off-season.

Yesterday though, for Welton Junior's annual kit purchase (to wear with pride on his next week's trip to WW1 battlefields with his Hull based school mates - mainly Man U obviously) I detoured into to the club and the Superstore in the New South Stand.

Having not been in the shop since it was peddling last year's god awful white effort, just stepping inside to see the sheer unadulterated beauty that is red and white stripes - everywhere - gave me butterflies. There is obviously no away kit to share hanging space and break up the effect so my senses were filled to the brim. Stunning.

Simple pleasure? Yep. I'm a simple type of bloke. Football is a simple game. In a moment it ignighted that fire within me. What ever the present incumbents my do to upset me, I'm a Blade; this is my club.

Just saying.

Have a like for your avatar. Looks nothing like my dentist !

Living in deepest darkest East Yorkshire, unless there's a reason (losely termed a football match) I don't get to see BDTBL - obviously this really applies to the off-season.

Yesterday though, for Welton Junior's annual kit purchase (to wear with pride on his next week's trip to WW1 battlefields with his Hull based school mates - mainly Man U obviously) I detoured into to the club and the Superstore in the New South Stand.

Having not been in the shop since it was peddling last year's god awful white effort, just stepping inside to see the sheer unadulterated beauty that is red and white stripes - everywhere - gave me butterflies. There is obviously no away kit to share hanging space and break up the effect so my senses were filled to the brim. Stunning.

Simple pleasure? Yep. I'm a simple type of bloke. Football is a simple game. In a moment it ignighted that fire within me. What ever the present incumbents my do to upset me, I'm a Blade; this is my club.

Just saying.
Top post. We're utterly wank and suspicions are growing were heading gor more if the same, yet I still can't wait to get started.

McCabe must love us. :)

UTB

Back
Top Bottom