Mr McCabe told me.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Torrix1889

A reight Bobby Dazzler
Reaction score
In the Legends of the Lane museum on Saturday there will be at least 2 in before the close of the window..

We need four or five in, even if nobody else goes. I suspect with our track record of not getting signings over the line, it will be two at the most.
On the whole, pleased with the signings CW has made so far, although Hussey looks very poor and I cannot see why we have signed the young lad from Middlesbrough. I can only presume that we are not paying his wages, because if we are I cannot see why we have taken him on loan to put him on the bench.
If we are not making further signings, then Freeman and Coutts should immediately be taken off the transfer list, so they feel settled, wanted and part of the group again.

He once told me something in the Copthorne, as you can imagine it turned out that it was complete and utter bollocks. Sorry to let you down mate.
Don't tell me - 'bite the pillow and it won't hurt'. Yeah?

He got me with that one too. Mind you, I got a free continental buffet in the morning.

Don't tell me - 'bite the pillow and it won't hurt'. Yeah?

He got me with that one too. Mind you, I got a free continental buffet in the morning.
Yeah, that's right.

Don't worry though, he got a croissant straight in his boat race after he'd told me. ;)

He once said Bryan Robson would.... Kevin Blackwell... David Weir... Mockery Adams..Danny Wilson.. Nigel Clough... Nigel Adkins..Chris Morgan..Chris Wilder.. in no perticular order take us to where we need to be.We currently languish in the lower echelons of the third tier of English football it's all bullshit. Uncle Kev the biggest blade of them all your decision's landed us here no one else's, your decision making since the PL season has been atrocious it has cost you millions so fukin what your fault.I will offer a little piece of advice Bladey Kev wipe them skid marks off thi chin tha talks that much shit it's starting to stain.

Back
Top Bottom