Morgan to be Chesterfield manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Silent Blade

Reaction score
That is what I have just been told.

If Sunjihi is correct and that would rule Morgan out to be our new manager

xxwVOE7zHBOdG.gif

I wouldn't want Morgan to be the manager.

Nothing to do with his abilities either. I just like the bloke too much to see his legendary status tarnished.
And it would be pretty quickly since many Unitedites usually want to see the manager sacked after the first misplaced pass of the season...

I wouldn't want Morgan to be the manager.

Nothing to do with his abilities either. I just like the bloke too much to see his legendary status tarnished.
And it would be pretty quickly since many Unitedites usually want to see the manager sacked after the first misplaced pass of the season...
Who is the "budget" manager then? Deano? Page?

I think I heard a Chesterfield fan mentioning this a few weeks ago on Football Heaven. Apparently, Morgan interviewed well and was given the nod that at some point he'd replace Wilson.

Not sure what Chesterfield will do now with Wilson unless he takes a Director of Football role.

It will be interesting to see how Morgan gets on in a full season.

What does your Norwich supporting mate have to say about it? :)
Ha ha. He isnt my only friend! He has the Premiership survival to worry about and isnt too confident about it. He is blaming the ref who refereed the Sunderland match.. Not really talked to him about the Blades as he knows I find this season depressing. He hopes Ched gets the clear as he used to like him when he played for Norwich in 2007/.08

Back
Top Bottom