milton keynes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

2-2, good side Rochdale. good result for us though.

Home games v the Oldhams and Rochdales are not at all easy for anybody.

BBC stats interesting. Rochdale apparent l y scored twice with only one shot on target. How does that happen? Does look very 1 sided though. Are MKD the Blades in disguise? We know a song about that don't we children?

Same stats as when Arsenal played Man U at the weekend. Man U had one chance on target but won 2-1

I went to the MK Dons game against Rochdale last night with a good mate of mine who is a Rochdale fan. Dons had enough chnaces to put the game to bed, but to be fair to 'dale, they carried on playing nest and tidy football. For Dons, Grigg looked lively up front and took his goal well. Carl Baker (ex-Coventry) put some great balls in from set plays and the wing and they looked quick on the break. Ali, who has been their stand out player had a poor game.

However, MK struggle with balls in their own penalty area. The first Rochdale goal came from a nothing cross they failed to defend and I think the centre half (who also missed two sitters) scored the OG.

Both Rochdale and MK have more pace than us, but I reckon our passing and possession is better. If we had a cutting edge up front, we would be a better side completely. Enjoyed the game as a (relative) neutral and reckon with the crowd behind them, United will prevail next Tuesday against the Dons. Get balls in their box and run at their full backs!

I went to the MK Dons game against Rochdale last night with a good mate of mine who is a Rochdale fan. Dons had enough chnaces to put the game to bed, but to be fair to 'dale, they carried on playing nest and tidy football. For Dons, Grigg looked lively up front and took his goal well. Carl Baker (ex-Coventry) put some great balls in from set plays and the wing and they looked quick on the break. Ali, who has been their stand out player had a poor game.

However, MK struggle with balls in their own penalty area. The first Rochdale goal came from a nothing cross they failed to defend and I think the centre half (who also missed two sitters) scored the OG.

Both Rochdale and MK have more pace than us, but I reckon our passing and possession is better. If we had a cutting edge up front, we would be a better side completely. Enjoyed the game as a (relative) neutral and reckon with the crowd behind them, United will prevail next Tuesday against the Dons. Get balls in their box and run at their full backs!

Good player Baker, cheap, great signing recently.

Grigg's on loan, good player. If we had him we'd be well on our way by now. He is an all round, mobile player, ideal for the lone striker.

Some other important players on loan too. They must have a good Chief Scout.

Back
Top Bottom