Message to Jim Phipps.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

his heart was in the right place but he obviously couldnt hack it, so its probebly for the best if he has left

Has he gone? If so, is this the "mutual consent" that Sun Jihai was talking about? Does it signal the end for The Prince as well?

Such a senior figure being on social media was always going to end in tears. I think he thought he could have much more of an influence over supporters thoughts and opinions than he actually did end up doing. Eventually most came round to seeing straight through the bullshit. Nothing against him as a person I should add, seemed a decent guy. Probably the best for both parties in the end assuming he has left. All the best to him if so.

Has he gone? If so, is this the "mutual consent" that Sun Jihai was talking about?

Is this going to be the going link the minute anyone leaves? Sunjihai quite clearly implied by his posts that Adkins was to leave by mutual consent – if anyone else happens to leave by "mutual consent" it'll have been a complete coincidence, rather than solid ITK knowledge in my view.

Farewell Jim (if this is the end)

Don't feel down that you were hated and abused by so many of our supporters.

The truth is that we are miserable cunts who despise everyone who cross our paths.
We once had two managers in our history called Neil Warnock and David Bassett. Who we now idolise as gods. Yet in their day they were booed and jeered like worthless pieces of shit and only now do we actually bother to appreciate them.

You never stood a chance with these pricks ruling the roost, but thank you for sticking it out so long.

All the best.

And the year is 1889.

I wonder if SunJiHi is taking Jim's role.

I never got chance to ask him how he felt when Souness planted that flag in the centre circle.

Has he gone? Have we missed something?

Thought after the OPs heartfelt eulogy that Jim had sacrificed his life to save others, a bit like Audie Murphy did in some of the cowboy films.
Then I read the last sentence and breathed a hefty sigh of relief. Hurrah, Jim's alive. Then I had a couple of Big Macs to celebrate the American love.

Farewell Jim (if this is the end)

Don't feel down that you were hated and abused by so many of our supporters.

The truth is that we are miserable cunts who despise everyone who cross our paths.
We once had two managers in our history called Neil Warnock and David Bassett. Who we now idolise as gods. Yet in their day they were booed and jeered like worthless pieces of shit and only now do we actually bother to appreciate them.

You never stood a chance with these pricks ruling the roost, but thank you for sticking it out so long.

All the best.

And the year is 1889.
Too true and you can add John Harris to make up the top three.

Did a good job to start and really latched onto Bladey Bladeness during the successful cup runs. Didn't have a clue about football, the history of what we've been through with the owners and what it is to be a Blade when the cup runs dry up.

Not entirely sure what he did other than retweet Blades stuff.

Did a good job to start and really latched onto Bladey Bladeness during the successful cup runs. Didn't have a clue about football, the history of what we've been through with the owners and what it is to be a Blade when the cup runs dry up.

Not entirely sure what he did other than retweet Blades stuff.
Last line nails it. I think retweeting Blades in Majorca was sort of the centrepiece to his contribution.

Last line nails it. I think retweeting Blades in Majorca was sort of the centrepiece to his contribution.

Yeah, its not to say that he hasn't done anything as i'm sure he has - we have a huge White Home shirt and a Hodgy shirt on the bottom tier of the away end to prove it... ;)

Is it a bad thing that he engaged with fans? No, not saying that at all, but he really should've made the fan retweets 10% of his social media work, rather than 90%.

However, if, in his role he was the Prince's man on the ground then his real work has got buried in the fan retweets. If he wanted to connect as the Joint Chairman of the club (something which McCabe didn't appear fond of), then he should've used social media to talk about the business side of the club.

Nice man, but oversaw another financial meltdown, so he was as guilty as Clough and Brannigan.

Of the three, you can forgive Jim for being clueless, football-wise. Best of luck to him.

UTB

So, if that is true regards Jimbob, are we to assume the following:

Jimbob no longer involved?
Prince no longer has his acting chairman as spokesman.
Prince therefore no longer "investing"?
Hence McCabe giving it large about academy players next season?

All falling into place

Good luck Jimbob

Last edited:

All the best jimbo. Don't be too disheartened we simply do not do positivity around these parts.

Back
Top Bottom