Merry Christmas to all (Blades)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Bohemian

Reaction score
This is me signing off until the New Year - one which I hope and expect will deliver the promotion so deserved by the most passionate, resilient and committed supporters in the land.

Being a relative newcomer to this forum I also want to say how much I've enjoyed being part of the debate and, in particular, being able to offer a contrary opinion without being patronised, demonised or made to feel like a Wednesday (thanks to Foxy and Linds for their part in facilitating this).

My observation and participation in "S2" has also confirmed my long held, completely impartial, theory that Blades fans are generally more reflective, articulate, considerate and good humoured than those of lesser affiliation.

A Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, promotional New Year, to you all.

This is me signing off until the New Year - one which I hope and expect will deliver the promotion so deserved by the most passionate, resilient and committed supporters in the land.

Being a relative newcomer to this forum I also want to say how much I've enjoyed being part of the debate and, in particular, being able to offer a contrary opinion without being patronised, demonised or made to feel like a Wednesday (thanks to Foxy and Linds for their part in facilitating this).

My observation and participation in "S2" has also confirmed my long held, completely impartial, theory that Blades fans are generally more reflective, articulate, considerate and good humoured than those of lesser affiliation.

Wonderfully seasonal and so charming in every way. Well said sir, you will be successful in everything you do. May your mother be so proud of you as we all are, if she's a Blade!

Well, you have been a most welcome addition and your English is excellent. Well done! Please pass on my warmest Christmas greetings to everyone in Bohemia. I can't imagine there are many Blades out there but a Happy New Year to you all.

"Articulate, good humoured and considerate". Yep, that pretty much sums me up, although I think you missed subtle but there ya go ;)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Blades, and let's hope for a successful end to the season ahead and a relegation season for the great unwashed.

Up the Blades!

Last edited:

Very well put and said. I look forward to exchanging even more debate with you in the future.

Merry Christmas all fellow Blades fans and here's looking forward to another year supporting our beloved team through the lows and highs (hopefully the later come the end of the season). My sons, parents, and I will be there no matter what.

Up The Blades!!!!!!!!

Foxy and I will be around during the festive season but hopefully not sitting down at a computer for too long so consider this a Merry Christmas from me. Whatever you are doing over the next few days, I hope you have a lovely time and don't have to suffer too many sprouts.

If anyone fancies putting any names to faces, do see the S2 Christmas Booze-up thread in the Exiles & Socials board for the pub session after the Scunny match.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Have a great time everyone if you can. Have a peaceful time if that is what you want. To those who are struggling, a thought and a wish for better times for you.

Merry Christmas to all Blades, wherever you may be.

fnuxg.jpg

Many of us are fortunate to be around our family and those we feel most comfortable with this Christmas.

I know it sounds corny but I have always viewed being at BDTBL as being with my second type of family. Don't know most of them and we are certainly a dysfunctional lot !

Maybe we could just make a quick mention to those members of our 'family' that we may not have heard from for sometime. I'll start with 'It's in yer blood' - always an interesting poster. Not seen him around for a while. Hope you are OK.

Merry Christmas to all Blades. See you all on Sunday.

Seasons greetings to Blades near and far. Hope you get all you wish for. If you're wishing for what I'm wishing for you might not find out if you got it until January.

Fuck off

Seasons greetings to all. Would be remiss of me not to say thanks to Foxy and Linz for providing this forum for us all to share our views on the most frustrating but also the most brilliant thing in the world.... SUFC.

UTB

Merry Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, 12 stewart Scullion, 11 Gilbert Reece, 10 Tony Currie, 9 Billy Dearden, 8 Geoffrey Salmons, 7 Alan Woodward, 6 Trevor Hockey 5 Eddddie Colquhoooooouns, 4 johnny Flynns, 3 Hemsley T and 2 Badger L and a John Hope in a Blades team.

Anyone else who relates those numbers to just those set of players?

Have a good`un folks!!

Merry Christmas to all Blades.heres to another good cup run and hopefully promotion this season.

Merry Christmas one and all . Might not get to QPR but I want you coming back singing
It's beginning to look like Wembley
Every where we we go

Many of us are fortunate to be around our family and those we feel most comfortable with this Christmas.

I know it sounds corny but I have always viewed being at BDTBL as being with my second type of family. Don't know most of them and we are certainly a dysfunctional lot !

Maybe we could just make a quick mention to those members of our 'family' that we may not have heard from for sometime. I'll start with 'It's in yer blood' - always an interesting poster. Not seen him around for a while. Hope you are OK.

Merry Christmas to all Blades. See you all on Sunday.

Ah, the missing ones. KenMcnaughtsNuts was always a favourite of mine. I hope he is well, as I do the rest of the forum and their families.

Happy Christmas to you all.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas fellas and honey's. It is all good no matter what happens.

Can't wait for QPR and Spurs................bring it on, win lose or draw I am going to sing till the cows come home.

HH

Back
Top Bottom