Meningitis Now football funday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Meningitis Now

Reaction score
Good Afternoon

I and a team of campaigner's are planning a 5 a side Football fun day at Hillsborough Arena in May 2015.
We have a venue all we request is a donation or raffle prize to our campaign for meningitis now.
We have returned from a holiday i June 2014 from Egypt and saw a brave mother in the bar and the owner telling us how she lost her little girl 9yrs ago. While we were there my brother in law was overcome with emotion and gave all his holiday money to Meningitis Now Charity.
This is when we all decided as a family to contribute to meningitis and hold a football fun day. We also have various other nights/events organised for November and February.

This is what you can do.
· Donation to our charity events
· Raffle Prize/s to our charity events
· Be there on the main day in May to promote your products or provide Sponsorship of charity event
Your support will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Please could someone pin this.

You mentioned your brother in law giving to meningitis now. Is that particular charity going to be the beneficiary of this event?

How is it being promoted just through forums etc or in other ways and are the charity actively involved?

yeah he contracted meningitis when he was 4 but luckly suvived. others don't including a little girl we know from wigan who died at 9yrs old.
all the money we raise will be going to meningitis now and i have all certificates to fundraise. We are trying to set up donation's of gift so they can be used as raffle prizes and sponsorship of the event.
We are doing this currently through forums and after christmas we shall be moving to local and regional media.

Back
Top Bottom