Meet The Manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That would be brilliant, I find him really entertaining while cutting all the bullshit and telling us how it is at the same time.
Unfortunately though TD I can't make it though so I will be waiting for the bulletpoints.*

*your thoughts in italic at the side would be really appreciated too.

• Banned
That would be brilliant, I find him really entertaining while cutting all the bullshit and telling us how it is at the same time.
Unfortunately though TD I can't make it though so I will be waiting for the bulletpoints.*

*your thoughts in italic at the side would be really appreciated too.

• I'll sort that for you FTPE - I agree with this.

Can't we supply him with a list of players WE think he should bring in,then if it all goes tits up...he can blame us ! Win Win situation!
:)

He might say he`s hoping to sign a couple of players in the next 7 days, just like he did at last Thurdays forum :confused:

Me & the lad will be there. Gotta feeling summat 'good' might be announced?

Probably not...ahh well I'll keep on clapping happily.

Best mates with Billy Sharpe, Wants to play at Bramhall lane, look him up dickhead.

Wants to play at the lane . What's the hold up . Either we ain't interested or we ain't got the money .

What being best mate with Bily got to do with anything.

Ask him when Kilgannon is signing considering his car was in the car park today.....
Not Monsignor Kilgallon from Mother of God church on Abbeydale Rd? Think he'll be past his best playing wise now tbh

Back
Top Bottom