Meanwhile...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

grafikhaus

Kraft durch Freude
Reaction score
...while we were yawning at Bramall Lane, MKD put six past Orient and could realistically overtake Preston for the second auto spot:

upload_2015-4-19_10-32-13.png

MKD have a vastly superior GD and a couple of highly-winnable games this week (Donny at home on Tuesday and Rochdale away next Saturday.)

So we could well have further meetings with PNE before Wemberlee. Imagine if Chezzie overtake us (highly likely) and we end up in sixth place? The semi that would concern us is 3rd v 6th.

Oh fuck...

This is what happens when we play for home draws and lose to the likes of Yeovil, Crewe and Fleetwood. The chickens are circling the roost...

Preston in the semi then Chesterfield in the Final - what a glorious way to gain promotion. What? We don't get shots on goal anymore? Well we are reight good at penalties, what's the problem?

Would much prefer Preston to MK to be honest. We've took 4 points off them this season in the League.

Why are the chickens circling the roost? Some sort of Militia planning to overthrow the government or a Vigilante group that's spotted some Foxes hiding in the copse?

I don't see the point in moaning who we might/might not be playing.

The play offs are a diff animal and form goes out the window.

Don't fancy either to be honest but our record (away) against Swindon isn't glorious either.

I have a feeling I shan't be disappointed with another Wembley defeat this year.

Apart from Swindon (and that was with a different team and set up) no one has thrashed us.

The one thing with the way we play is while we struggle to thrash teams, we very rarely get spanked either whoever the opposition. It's contributed to our cup success and I can't see why finishi g 6th would be a nightmare scenario. Out tight set up that is seen by some as such a negative will actually work in our favour in the play offs, unlike when we draw to Crapville Wanderers every other week.

Indeed, looking at it from Preston and MK's perspective, I would be thinking they would be wanting to play Chessie rather than us.

...while we were yawning at Bramall Lane, MKD put six past Orient and could realistically overtake Preston for the second auto spot:

MKD have a vastly superior GD and a couple of highly-winnable games this week (Donny at home on Tuesday and Rochdale away next Saturday.)

So we could well have further meetings with PNE before Wemberlee. Imagine if Chezzie overtake us (highly likely) and we end up in sixth place? The semi that would concern us is 3rd v 6th.

Oh fuck...

This is what happens when we play for home draws and lose to the likes of Yeovil, Crewe and Fleetwood. The chickens are circling the roost...

We don't play for home draws.

Apart from Swindon (and that was with a different team and set up) no one has thrashed us.

The one thing with the way we play is while we struggle to thrash teams, we very rarely get spanked either whoever the opposition. It's contributed to our cup success and I can't see why finishi g 6th would be a nightmare scenario. Out tight set up that is seen by some as such a negative will actually work in our favour in the play offs, unlike when we draw to Crapville Wanderers every other week.

Indeed, looking at it from Preston and MK's perspective, I would be thinking they would be wanting to play Chessie rather than us.
Our tight set up?
Wow!
There's me thinking we concede stupid goals on a regular basis.
Oh, well, I must be mistaken. We're tight as a nut

be hard as weve never beaten preston in a play off semifinal for at least 3 years
if we finish 5th most likely we will get swindon

be hard as weve never beaten preston in a play off semifinal for at least
2e8b4a.png

Last time I say it but if we repeat the Barnsley performance I don't fear anybody
Best performance and day out this season.

And what a testament to our season that is. We win 2-0 against a lame Barnsley side, having only 4 shots on target and 48% possession in the whole game was our 'best performance of the season'.

And what a testament to our season that is. We win 2-0 against a lame Barnsley side, having only 4 shots on target and 48% possession in the whole game was our 'best performance of the season'.
But we looked in control that day most of the home games even the the utter dross in this League I felt they could nick it

God your a ray of sunshine. Why are you bothered anyway ,you don't want us to go up.

I'd take that level of underperforming in a Wembley final - 4 shots, a 2-0 win, the drive north would be my best yet, and I'd be drunk as a skunk for a week

Back
Top Bottom