mcnulty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is the formation this evening yuley?

Who is in centre defence?

Had a modest wager on a big win tonight, on the basis that before long we are going to get a hat full. :rolleyes:

HH

• Banned
Howard
Alcock
Mcgahey
Basham
Harris
Doyle
Reed
Scoogs
JCR
Murphy
McNulty

4-5-1

JCR an Murphy obviously supporting, playing nice possession football, I like mcnultys movement. I don't think these will be the hammering but a comfy 2 or 3 to nil :)

McNulty does not run the channels enough ( according to Mr Clough) . Has long as he keeps scoring does it really matter . Keep it rolling Mr Clough. Played very well , Centre backs i thought were sound ,and looked to fit well together . The faces are fitting with Mr Clough.

UTB

Just heard Clough's interview and if I was Macnulty I would be gutted, he basically said in not so many words that he doesn't rate him.

Appalling man management.

You must be listening to a different one to me, he said he needs to run the channels more that's all, and I agree with Clough.
As opposed to Higdon who didn't even break into a trott let alone run the chanels, he also said Macnulty didn't do enough in the first 15 minutes, ( he did mre thane JCR or Scougall) and said he didn't work the CBs hard enough,(again see Higdon's contribution on this score)

He doesn't seem to rate Macnulty and looks like he is making excuses to Leave him out for his mate Higdon.

Last edited:
As opposed to Higdon who didn't even break into a trott let alone run the chanels, he also said Macnulty didn't do enough in the first 15 minutes, ( he did mre thane JCR or Scougall) and said he didn't work the CBs hard enough,(again see Higdon's contribution on this score)

He doesn't seem to rate Macnulty and looks like he is making excuses to Leace him out for his mate Higdon.

Well if McNulty suddenly disappears from the match day squad we may know why.

I just think,and am hoping he's saying these things to get the best out of McNulty,so it could be clever management.It just depends which way you want to look at it.

I just think,and am hoping he's saying these things to get the best out of McNulty,so it could be clever management.It just depends which way you want to look at it.

It can work with some players.

Just heard Clough's interview and if I was Macnulty I would be gutted, he basically said in not so many words that he doesn't rate him.

Appalling man management.
Just listed again to the interview and you are basically shit stirring. NC sayin disappointed MM didn't run the channels as he should...is he wrong?

Are you saying MM had a good game ? Because if you did you saw a different game to me.

He scored a good poachers goal(which is what we have been lacking) but he didn't do much else

He doesn't seem to rate Macnulty and looks like he is making excuses to Leave him out for his mate Higdon.

I take it Higdon is your scapegoat ?

why would he buy a player he doesn't rate. some real gimps on this forum. Come on blades some of members on this forum are making wednesday fans look intelligent!

they used to moan about Keith Edwards the same
Edwards and Beattie would never have got a game under Clough.

At Macnulty's current ratio of goals against apesrences he will get 20 goepals this season yet not one iota of praise from the manager just fault finding. I just find it very strange.

At Macnulty's current ratio of goals against apesrences he will get 20 goepals this season yet not one iota of praise from the manager just fault finding. I just find it very strange.

How do you know he isn't praising him? Just because he may not have publicly praised his goals and game play, doesn't mean he's not. In private he could be giving Marc all the praise he needs to get him going in games.

But Harry, you find a great deal strange? It's as if you imagine you have insights that a football manager doesn't?

Just listed again to the interview and you are basically shit stirring. NC sayin disappointed MM didn't run the channels as he should...is he wrong?

Are you saying MM had a good game ? Because if you did you saw a different game to me.

He scored a good poachers goal(which is what we have been lacking) but he didn't do much else
MM is the nearest we have got to a natural goal scorer.

It was an unusual interview, the RS interviewer set Nigel what looked a nice easy question so he could do the standard managers sound bite praise of the player and Nigel turned into into an in depth critique of Mark's weaknesses.

Maybe Nigel is trying to be like his Dad and avoid the cliche ridden interviews that so many managers give?

Either that or he was expecting a question on Ched and was completely thrown.

It was an unusual interview, the RS interviewer set Nigel what looked a nice easy question so he could do the standard managers sound bite praise of the player and Nigel turned into into an in depth critique of Mark's weaknesses.

Maybe Nigel is trying to be like his Dad and avoid the cliche ridden interviews that so many managers give?

Either that or he was expecting a question on Ched and was completely thrown.

McNulty seems a cocky lad (good thing) but perhaps that means he doesn't learn by gentle persuasion. :)

Back
Top Bottom