May 3rd - Chesterfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Silent Blade

Reaction score
Chesterfield fans at work say that ticket details for the May 3rd match have not yet been released. Anyone know why?

Presumably waiting until after Saturday's results to ascertain demand? If both teams are guaranteed 5th and 6th place respectively (with no reversal possible) maybe they anticipate a smaller allocation being needed.

I'm assuming that we as SUFC have absolutely not got details from Chesterfield on their customers, so we absolutely won't be stopping Chesterfield fans from buying tickets in the home end.

Because that would most likely be a breach of the DPA on Chesterfields behalf, wouldn't it

I have a dilema Mayweather v Pacquio is on at around 4am Sunday morning with the ko being 12.15 do I carry on drinking and get in Weatherspoons at the earliest possible time or go to bed for a few hours and get to the pub around 10am

I have a dilema Mayweather v Pacquio is on at around 4am Sunday morning with the ko being 12.15 do I carry on drinking and get in Weatherspoons at the earliest possible time or go to bed for a few hours and get to the pub around 10am

According to the BBC website, the tickets for the fight haven't been released yet although it's just over a week away. Maybe South Yorkshire Police have had a fuckin say in the boxing event too?

If your over 40 get some kip in. If your under 40 give the ball a kick. If your Scottish you wouldn't even be asking the question.

The Chez fan at our place is whinging - only 3000 tickets available to ST holders, more ST holders than that, no loyalty point system.

1000 will be sold online from 6am on Monday. The remainder will be available to those who queue.

The Chez fan at our place is whinging - only 3000 tickets available to ST holders, more ST holders than that, no loyalty point system.

1000 will be sold online from 6am on Monday. The remainder will be available to those who queue.

They gave us just over 2,000 tickets. Our average attendance this season is just under triple theirs (19,520 v 6,803) so they should consider themselves lucky that they got more than they gave us.

If you haven't already, tell the Chester-Vegas fan to stop moaning.

Tough call Pedro, but I find unduly long periods of sobriety and I start to question wtf I am doing supporting this lot. So, on balance I would keep going. That way when Chezzies fifth hits the back of the net you won't give a damn.

They gave us just over 2,000 tickets. Our average attendance this season is just under triple theirs (19,520 v 6,803) so they should consider themselves lucky that they got more than they gave us.

If you haven't already, tell the Chester-Vegas fan to stop moaning.

Fair enough, but what's the advantage to us in only giving them 3000? We won't sell out the remainder of the ground, so why not give them the whole of the Bramall Lane end and take the extra gate receipts?

Fair enough, but what's the advantage to us in only giving them 3000? We won't sell out the remainder of the ground, so why not give them the whole of the Bramall Lane end and take the extra gate receipts?
Think they want all the fans in the BLUT to make crowd control easier. If 3,000 is sold quickly then I expect CFC to ask for further allocation for BLLT

Evening gents. The 3,000 will obviously be plenty - more than 3 x our average league away following this season. More would be nice but so what - we aren't used to having supply/demand issues for away games, though there have been half a dozen or so sell outs in the last couple of years.

Hopefully nothing on the game - Leyton Orient can ensure that tonight.

Hopefully nothing on the game - Leyton Orient can ensure that tonight.
Unfortunately, once in the Playoffs, all blades will be fixating on whether we are 5th or 6th and the benefits or not of playing, Preston, MK or Swindon, they can switch around as well, and we will all be in meltdown by the time we play Chezzie ......................:)

I only know one Blades fan. He's already in meltdown mode, trying to work out whether it's better for it to be a semi-final defeat or a Wembley one.

I don't think for a second he's considered the positive scenario.

I only know one Blades fan. He's already in meltdown mode, trying to work out whether it's better for it to be a semi-final defeat or a Wembley one.

I don't think for a second he's considered the positive scenario.
Sheffield United fans never consider the positive scenario. Have you seen our Play Off record? :D

I've heard it's not all that hot. We ain't been in them since 1995 - it ended well though.
Not just our Play Off record but our "big game" record.

Off the top of my head;

1993 - FA Semi v Wednesday - Lost
1997 - Play Off Final v Palace - Lost
1998 - FA Semi v Newcastle - Lost
2003 - FA Semi v Arsenal - Lost
2003 - League Cup Semi v Liverpool - Lost
2003 - Play Off Final v Wolves - Lost
2009 - Play Off Final v Burnley - Lost
2012 - Play Off Final v Huddersfield - Lost
2013 - Play Off Semi v Yeovil - Lost
2014 - FA Semi v Hull - Lost
2015 - League Cup Semi v Spurs - Lost

I'm sure I've missed a couple aswell!

Back
Top Bottom