March and April

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Silent Blade

Reaction score
It is this time of the year when relegation-threatened teams seem to be winning matches and the top teams lose their matches. This sort of thing always happen especially in March and April. This is what happened last Tuesday (us, MK Dons, Swindon and the top teams in the Championship) and last night (Norwich)

It is this time of the year when relegation-threatened teams seem to be winning matches and the top teams lose their matches. This sort of thing always happen especially in March and April. This is what happened last Tuesday (us, MK Dons, Swindon and the top teams in the Championship) and last night (Norwich)

Hope we emulate this tortoise :D

Will we do it.jpg

At best we will make the playoffs, and we all know the rest of the story.

We have to play Scunthorpe twice this month, for some reason our record against them in recent years has been very poor. Six points from those two games would be a fantastic return and a real sign that we are capable of winning the play offs.

Sadly, I can't say I'm very optimistic :(

We have to play Scunthorpe twice this month, for some reason our record against them in recent years has been very poor. Six points from those two games would be a fantastic return and a real sign that we are capable of winning the play offs.

Sadly, I can't say I'm very optimistic :(

We had a terrible run a few years ago but we're actually unbeaten in last 5 against them.

Back
Top Bottom