manchester united possibly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting Mr Bond.....a great incentive for both clubs...Cambridge!!!

Hopefully we get through against Preston, because with the way we play I would actually fancy us beating anyone in the prem. Southampton beat man utd 1-0, we beat Southampton......

Surely Van Gaal will be livid after this. Cambridge will be far more up for it with the prospect of a trip to Deepdale spurring them on.

With the way man u have played in the cup so far, we'd have a decent chance

Man U were awful against Cambridge on Friday, nothing to be scared of. Just need to get past Preston which won't be easy.

Hopefully we can get through Cambridge united at home is a great opportunity to get through and man utd would be a great game for the fans

........ Hmmmnn

Anyone let me know what the Wendy have to look forward to?

FUCK ALL?

..........BwahahahahahahahahahahHA!

Should never drop Rooney for a FA cup game. He's the only player they have that I'd be wary of facing just because I honestly think it means something to him to win it.

As if United need an incentive to beat Preston in the FA Cup next Tuesday, it'll be a mouthwatering chance to take on another United in the next round. Cambridge Utd won't be an easy side to beat but we went away there last season and got the result to set us on the way to the semi's. They just have a small matter of beating Manchester first...

I listened to 5live after the draw and they were talking to Van Persie, but just before that they were banging on about 'united'. Personally I find it disrespectful to Cambridge and ourselves to refer to Manchester as United, like they're the only United in the country. Fucking dicks.

I really hope that Cambridge Utd do them at old Trafford and they don't televise the game.

When it got down to the last two ties I really thought we were going to get Derby. Still unfinished business to sort out for Cloughie there. He helped us get the West Ham business sorted this season.

Maybe one day we can help him do the same.

If we do get past PNE and Man Ure do as expected I would think a Blades V Man Ure tie would most likely be televised

Fuckity fucking wank bollocks fuck. Just been told Im away in Madrid for a Stag weekend the weekend we play them :(

If we do get past PNE and Man Ure do as expected I would think a Blades V Man Ure tie would most likely be televised
IF that all happens, I'd hope it's not on TV. Fed up with manchester cup games always being on TV. So I hope we don't get them

Fuckity fucking wank bollocks fuck. Just been told Im away in Madrid for a Stag weekend the weekend we play them :(
Schoolboy error by myself too Sitwell, I'm in Vegas on the PO weekend, though that could be the key to winning as I've never seen us win a big game, oh errrr hang about, me and 30k others ha ha, still if we get there and win I'm taking all the acclaim.....

Back
Top Bottom