Manchester City and Everton Scouts...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

zablade

Reaction score
at BDTBL last night I have been told, looking at who do you reckon?

Everton may look at Murphy but why would Millionaire City be at a League one game?

Hmmm not sure on that one. I dont think Reed is developed enough just yet.

sorry guys one mystery solved two of the Yeovil squad are on loan from Man City under 21s so that's probbaly why there wer there.

Everton would be the bigger worry as Martinez has been known to take a punt on a lower league player.

zablade you cracked it . Could it be that Reed his seen a bit like a young Leon Britton . No idea if Martinez signed him for Swansea,

UTB

I heard about the local league charity tickets give away. But scouts? Blimey. Dib dib dib....

From the moment he made his debut and drove a crossfield ball through Rotherham's midfield like a guided missile it's been clear Reed's right foot is fabulous.

If the rest of him catches up he'll be an awesome footballer. :)

How would they have known Reed was playing? I was (pleasantly) surprised to see him start, and certainly wouldn't have guessed that he would.

zablade is correct, Yeovil have a player on loan from Man City so will have been watching him.

As for Everton... Scouts don't always go to look at a particular player. They'll go to plenty of different games just to see if there's anyone that catches their eye.

Come on lads, they both obviously though Ched was starting after reading about his new contract in the Sun...and how he'll soon be playing in front of millions on motd from Hatchet..

Surprised to see how much Reed has bulked up since the start of the season. No taller I grant you but no longer a push over .

Back
Top Bottom