Manager / Players - A Message

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

@thelane

Reaction score
All the disappointment, indifferent displays and negativity this season will be a distant memory, if you and the players step up in these next three games.
I want you to sweat blood for this club......I want that same feeling when we beat Charlton last year, when Pesci swung his shirt around having scored against forest, when Nade smashed one in against Arsenal.
You cannot guarantee a win, I know that ....but we all expect three performances, full of passion, energy and commitment.
This is it United....this is our time........BELIEVE!!!

Exactly the point, we all expect performances of passion, energy and commitment - and we don't often get that. When the players can be arsed to try, I will be arsed to cheer and urge them on. Especially when players are getting paid thousands, I will not cheer if a lack of effort is evident.

All the disappointment, indifferent displays and negativity this season will be a distant memory, if you and the players step up in these next three games.
I want you to sweat blood for this club......I want that same feeling when we beat Charlton last year, when Pesci swung his shirt around having scored against forest, when Nade smashed one in against Arsenal.
You cannot guarantee a win, I know that ....but we all expect three performances, full of passion, energy and commitment.

If you've got a voice like Kenneth Williams that'll clinch it for me UTB

Said it all along passion and backbone is what I want.

This is 'The biggest game' of the season by far.

We all want the same outcome., so let's put aside calling people clappers or negative fans, negative tactics etc etc and get behind the boys as one

Together we are stronger!!

Hang on dude. This is the first leg of the Div Three playoff tourny. It aint FA Cup Final or the Champions League.

We have a way to go. 180 minutes of football to qualify for a further 90 minutes of football against a team similarly pumped up after their victory.

Our 'time' has yet to come. It won't hopefully be muckling and fluffing a second-chance attempt at getting out of the third tier of English football, third year out of four.

I hope it will one day be proper silverware.

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom