Make a outlandish prediction for next season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade56

Yer avin a laff
Reaction score
now I walk in the shadow of the Valley of Death
Bit of fun while we wait for the big announcement. Predict something outlandish that will happen next season eg promotion/religation, Messi joining on loan, McCabe selling his share to Magson etc and we will see who nails something unlikely.

I'll kick off. When the fixture lists come out I always look in reverse order, who are we playing in the last match of the season are we at home or away Xmas and New Year then the first home game. I predict our last game will be against Wigan and it will determine which one of us gets automatic promotion.

I predict that if we get promoted there will be a huge party. Also, it won't be because of the fans why we went up in the same way it's the fans fault why we're still in this league;)

Well forecasters reckon that we're due a dry, hot summer but it's always difficult to predict long term due to changing weather systems out in the Atlantic...

With Warnock and Morgan in charge, we storm the league, with a record 110 points. New signings include Nick Montgomerey, Steven Quinn and Paddy Kenny. Warnock is subsequently sacked in the close season after a brawl with Jim Phipps.

With Warnock and Morgan in charge, we storm the league, with a record 110 points. New signings include Nick Montgomerey, Steven Quinn and Paddy Kenny. Warnock is subsequently sacked in the close season after a brawl with Jim Phipps.

And Sean Bean

Reactions: Dkc

After all those HILARIOUS videos, it's a surprise to find out Hitler really was a Blade when his reanimated cadaver, housed in a state of the art robotic exoskeleton, is hired and charged with rocketing SUFC up the leagues like a V2.

Morgan is forced to dress as Himmler at all times and fashion a workable German accent from his Barnsley vowels.

The badge is amended to include a Swastika and two crossed Gewehr 98's and the Greasy Chip Butty song is replaced with something about Wiener Schnitzels, Dachunds and watersports.

After a season of surprisingly timid tactical decisions and an unsettled side, we finish 7th and the manager and all his staff drink weedkiller.

After all those HILARIOUS videos, it's a surprise to find out Hitler really was a Blade when his reanimated cadaver, housed in a state of the art robotic exoskeleton, is hired and charged with rocketing SUFC up the leagues like a V2.
Morgan is forced to dress as Himmler at all times and fashion a workable German accent from his Barnsley vowels.
The badge is amended to include a Swastika and two crossed Gewehr 98's and the Greasy Chip Butty song is replaced with something about Wiener Schnitzels, Dachunds and watersports.
After a season of surprisingly timid tactical decisions and an unsettled side, we finish 7th and the manager and all his staff drink weedkiller.
so we become Bayern?? i could deal with that :)

Sack first manager in December for dropping to 9th and closing Twatter due to usage issues.
Sack second manager March for being 7th. Dropped out of play-off position at Burton and didn't even get lift back on coach. Twatter melts.
Finish 7th and third manager sacked in May after Jimbo makes him do a next season video dressed as Mary Poppins..
Finally appoint Megson for stability and to Unite the fans. Twatter can't be repaired.

Back
Top Bottom