Lucky Dumps - Aren't

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kenilworth

Forged in Steel - Fooked in Riyadh
Reaction score
There's a theory on the Shout Box on a match day that if someone takes a lucky dump then the Blades will score a goal.
TarquinDelouche used to be a master at this but his shit is now useless
Others like brownie have attempted defecation deflection but seen defeat in an attempt to stimulate goal scoring opportunities.

Now I like a weird superstition like the best of us but I have just found evidence that this practice has been going on for much longer than first imagined and it's still not working - but I still want to know which one of you is responsible.

Thought of Blood but he's not that old ;)

Oldest Fossil Poo.jpg

40 inches long :eek:

............. shit price, though

In my defence I used to spend the whole match in the shout box. Then one day we needed a goal. I announced I needed to take a dump. While doing so, we scored. Maybe even twice. When I returned, my defecations had been given lucky mascot status. It happened a few more times, and things spiralled out of control. Now I can't walk the streets without mothers pleading me to shit on their children. These days I don't have the time to spare to chat the whole game in the shout box.

I took a shit at half time last night. We came out in the 2nd half and scored a goal.

Now if me, Tarqs and Brownie all had a shit last night we would have won 3-2.

It really is that simple.

Presty is the man for the lucky shit now. Can't remember which game it was now, it was only a recent one though, and within 5 seconds, probably less than that, of him typing that he was sat on the throne, we scored.

Not sure anyone bothered to go for a shit today.

There's a theory on the Shout Box on a match day that if someone takes a lucky dump then the Blades will score a goal.
TarquinDelouche used to be a master at this but his shit is now useless
Others like brownie have attempted defecation deflection but seen defeat in an attempt to stimulate goal scoring opportunities.

Now I like a weird superstition like the best of us but I have just found evidence that this practice has been going on for much longer than first imagined and it's still not working - but I still want to know which one of you is responsible.

Thought of Blood but he's not that old ;)

View attachment 10882

40 inches long :eek:

............. shit price, though

Shit?

Thought we were leaving that down to the team?

Back
Top Bottom