Love this photo....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

idleurchin

International Arm Stealer
Reaction score
Sums up the change in approach beautifully methinks.

Suspect one of CW's best qualities is man management.

Ctq4LDeXgAAH35w.jpg

I like to think he's saying "tear em a new arsehole scooooogs!" and scooooogs is straining at the leash like a chav's badly treated staffy.

Sums up the change in approach beautifully methinks.

Suspect one of CW's best qualities is man management.

Ctq4LDeXgAAH35w.jpg

A similar pose was adopted by Peter Sutcliffe in the early 80's and the Stoke City back four last season whilst defending a corner.

Totally agree with the op.
I was always a fan of scouggs,we all know there was a player in him,in cloughs first season he was a real menace.
Lost his way with injuries and seamed destined to obscurity,especially so under that wanker Adkins.
Wilder has thrown him a lifeline,given him a cuddle and said go play for your contract.
Loving the balanced team we've got at the minute,playing players where they should play.
Finally a manager that has heart,a football brain and a pair of bollocks.
He makes the last two appointments look like school kids.
Keep it up Chris.

its the braveheart moment

Ctq4LDeXgAAH35w.jpg

theyve taken away our midfielder
but theyll never take away our freedom
in an australian scottish accent

edit should have painted half their faces blue on photoshop

Don't know how you dare!........ Adkins wasn't a "WANKER" he was more "A TOTALLY FUCKING USELESS CUNT!"
More apt, don't you agree??

Totally agree with the op.
I was always a fan of scouggs,we all know there was a player in him,in cloughs first season he was a real menace.
Lost his way with injuries and seamed destined to obscurity,especially so under that wanker Adkins.
Wilder has thrown him a lifeline,given him a cuddle and said go play for your contract.
Loving the balanced team we've got at the minute,playing players where they should play.
Finally a manager that has heart,a football brain and a pair of bollocks.
He makes the last two appointments look like school kids.
Keep it up Chris.

Still looks a weak link in our side, in my opinion. Needs replacing!

Still looks a weak link in our side, in my opinion. Needs replacing!

Wrong. He's doing ok at the moment and he's yet to hit full form/fitness.

Don't think it'll be long before he's at the level he was shortly after he joined us - still young too so plenty of room for improvement.

Wrong. He's doing ok at the moment and he's yet to hit full form/fitness.

Don't think it'll be long before he's at the level he was shortly after he joined us - still young too so plenty of room for improvement.

Is he doing ok? No goals, no assists and doesn't beat a man. Just look back over match reports (Deadbat is usually a good start) to see that he is being out performed by virtually every other player in the team. He tries his heart out but has no quality, not good enough.

Is he doing ok? No goals, no assists and doesn't beat a man. Just look back over match reports (Deadbat is usually a good start) to see that he is being out performed by virtually every other player in the team. He tries his heart out but has no quality, not good enough.

Yes he is doing ok. Soon he will being doing good and I fully expect him to be doing very well in no time.

"I'm going in dry you little cunt"

Watched the short YouTube video with Wilder talking about Harry Chapman. He's obviously very positive after the win, but the way he talks about Chapman is refreshing. No negativity and cliches, just straight talking about what he brings to the side

Best bit was a nice little comment about the celebration. He didn't have to comment on it but sounds like Wilder is enjoying life just now, which must reflect on the players.

Wilder seems to have one key requirement for his players - work hard, have patience and chances will come. When they come, take them and enjoy it

Watched the short YouTube video with Wilder talking about Harry Chapman. He's obviously very positive after the win, but the way he talks about Chapman is refreshing. No negativity and cliches, just straight talking about what he brings to the side

Best bit was a nice little comment about the celebration. He didn't have to comment on it but sounds like Wilder is enjoying life just now, which must reflect on the players.

Wilder seems to have one key requirement for his players - work hard, have patience and chances will come. When they come, take them and enjoy it
That's 4 or 5 requirements Swiss:)

Back
Top Bottom