Look at this cretin..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

zablade

Reaction score
Bradford fan has tweeted. this... Disgrace..

315di03.png

This ought to be forwarded to BCFC and he should be banned for life from football if it's a kosher account.

I will do it.

Edit: unfortunately he/it has a protected account, would have to request to be a follower before I could view and copy it.

How did you view it zablade ?

Last edited:
I've found him on twatter but his account is locked so I can't say hello

what did it say, its not showing up here? or what context was it in if its too bad to re-post? :confused:

He's probably so fucking stupid he thought he was being funny..........think he'll soon realise he's been a cunt when he gets banned and reads all the replies

How do people who think it's even remotely acceptable to tweet things like this sleep at night?

Because twitter makes shit like this acceptable. People think they can post what they want. You can call people all the names in the world so long as you keep it under 140 characters.

Surely some village somewhere is missing it's idiot!!

Fucking brainless twats in this world, utter pond life. No doubt he's getting some hammer for it now, but I cannot believe the stupidity of some folk with social media. Around his own scummy mates he will say this and much more no doubt, and they are everywhere and at every club.

Same as racist shit...Munich...etc etc....scum bags everywhere.

I've noticed that the fat ugly genetic throwback has now hidden his account.

Twitter & single cell dickheads is a dangerous combination. I doubt anything will be done against this pleb because he hasn't broken any law, but karma has a nasty habit of working it's magic.

That actually made me gasp in disbelief. Unforgivable.
And a real shame, as on the whole they seem a decent bunch. Walked back to the car with two who came up and shook our hands and said great game.

Back
Top Bottom