Loan Market

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

robbiez666

Reaction score
With the removal of emergency transfers I think we really need to be using our full loan allocation this season.

Are clubs still allowed to loan 5 players? If so, get 3 in now (CB, LW, CM) and save the other two for January.

Going to chuck a name in, oh I know it's the ring section! Anton Walkes at Tottenham is one of the next ones off the conveyor belt along with Marcus Edwards.

Walkes is a big strong fast guy who can play CB and cm in the same moult as Dier

Those are the types of player we are allegedly after. And apparently have been in discussions with several premier league sides selling ourselves as a good club to further their development.

However.....the London lads and those not far from that tend to go to lower league clubs in the south. We may well have to look to Manchester as our best option.

• Banned
Those are the types of player we are allegedly after. And apparently have been in discussions with several premier league sides selling ourselves as a good club to further their development.

However.....the London lads and those not far from that tend to go to lower league clubs in the south. We may well have to look to Manchester as our best option.

I think they'll be less of that given they're all long term loans this season. Having said that, we're fairly well placed geographically, London clubs aside.

I'm all for good quality loans, but we need to get all the good quality permanent signings that we can first, especially in the key central areas.

Think we could buck the trend with that previous culture . Players these days are usually given a apartment in a block owned by the club . The days of lodging with Elsie Smith have gone and clubs will send there up and coming stars anywhere around the global continent . The sticking point is the number of games the parent club stipulates in the formal contract loan agreement and the call back time tied into the player .

Manchester , Merseyside , Top London Clubs , may perhaps be out of our bracket from a games played percentage ratio , cost including salary , insurance .

I actually see it more Southampton , Bournemouth and if that Argentinian Spurs manager still loves us , then a maybe.

A number of top managers still class league 1 as a clogging game with no real skill and panache . Yes it may toughen up the young starlet but don't want him coming back with a fucking broken leg.

Wilder needs to preach to the already converted .

UTB

Assuming Mr P doesn't end up as the Argie gaffer.

And I don't think we have flats to let the players stay in. More likely we might have them lodging with another player.
But it's more for young kids having friends and family nearby as well.

Just think too that unless we see a huge change in style to a style more akin to the premier league (possession) big boys we won't be seen as an attractive proposition.

Back
Top Bottom