Little Festive Treat From Yours Truly...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd have changed the font on the tabs to something you can read.
Scougs Wembley goal would have been better with the official comms and more of the replay.
Other than that, I cannot fault it ;)
Top job OTPS - that's a great bit of content to share, thanks Blade :D

A little festive treat for all you Blades fans out there: the top 20 goals of this amazing year!

Copyright Blades player and FA TV for goal footage.

P.S. Please don't be too critical, it took a lot of effort to put this together with a very basic knowledge of Windows Movie Maker and Paint!

Great stuff !

One request though, do not send this to any other club as Jamie Murphy will be gone. In fact, make sure McCabe doesn't see it.

A little festive treat for all you Blades fans out there: the top 20 goals of this amazing year!

Copyright Blades player and FA TV for goal footage.

P.S. Please don't be too critical, it took a lot of effort to put this together with a very basic knowledge of Windows Movie Maker and Paint!

Im amazed we've scored 20

One request though, do not send this to any other club as Jamie Murphy will be gone.

In the hope that other clubs scouts don't actually look at a player but pick them using FIFA WhatNot on the xbox can I suggest substituting Higdon and Porter's names for Murphy's goals and put the video on the Chessie site - about a 50/50 split should do it. Might get rid of one of them at least in the transfer window.:p

Brilliant compilation though - thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom