List of Products to Boycott

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I note Ladyboys don't make it to your list Ken.

Good point, relatively well made, Raulers but that's cos they don't sell them - they are them.

You are allowed to buy "Princes" as an alternative to John West ;)

Childrens hospital ?

Not my catchment area, now, Sitters - stayed in there as a kid for a couple of weeks - they had to put a rope net over my bed (kind of four sided job with rails at the side) cos I kept climbing out of it and exploring the ward and chatting to the nurses.

Not into Nappa's either - although I met Simon Tracey in there on my Stag do.

Thought it impracticable to include Westfield Health and VW as they sponsored us as well - even though Gilders are of the porcine persuasion

Current ones.

John West Tuna - Quite easy as i have an complete and total aversion to any kind of seafood.
Azerbijain, Land Of Fire - Quite easy i have no intention of ever visiting said place
Sondico - As a man of wealth and taste, i don't think i will ever purchase anything manufactured by Sondico.

Hammerite Kurust....hope Geoffrey's got room for all these products being sent to him.

I would advise some onion, garlic, olive oil - perhaps some finely sliced peppers and some sliced Chorizo - bake in a tray for approx 30-40 mins at 170/180 (fan assisted.
Accompany with some potato wedges that have been doused in Olive oil and seasoned with sea salt and pepper adding some rosemary to the pan adds a nice touch - bake those for similar time to the chops. I like steamed curly kale with that or savoy cabbage.

Enjoy :)

You're welcome

I would advise some onion, garlic, olive oil - perhaps some finely sliced peppers and some sliced Chorizo - bake in a tray for approx 30-40 mins at 170/180 (fan assisted.
Accompany with some potato wedges that have been doused in Olive oil and seasoned with sea salt and pepper adding some rosemary to the pan adds a nice touch - bake those for similar time to the chops. I like steamed curly kale with that or savoy cabbage.

Enjoy :)

You're welcome
strangely what Im doing for tea here in spain , even down to the wedges, using spinach though as had some in

New owners appeal for fans to arrive early for tomorrow's match...

05-blue-paint-can-top-brush-lgn.jpg

strangely what Im doing for tea here in spain , even down to the wedges, using spinach though as had some in
Yep, sometimes use Spinach as I love that too.
We had it last week. Used Yams instead of tatties that time.

Glad someone mentioned Puma.

When I used to play the choice of wannabes was Puma King or Adidas World Cup.

Once Puma became associated with the pigs then there was only once choice..

Anyone under 30 should note these boots were black and white and made from kangaroo. They also scored some of the finest goals ever seen.. They were not plastic, luminous, multi coloured, multi bladed or covered in numbers or odd shaped flashes across the toes.

Ps- anyone know if any pigs boycotted Wards during the glory years of Sheffield's best team sponsoring Sheffield's best product.

Back
Top Bottom