Like a new signing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In all competitions apart from that one?!

Selective reasoning ? We won 24 matches in a row (apart from the ones we lost or drew in between) sort of thing? Only teasing.:D

When he sees Kennedy on the treatment table after one game he will wonder why he didn't push for Burn. Fingers crossed for Terry.

Fixed it for you :p Seriously I hope Kennedy does well but I have little confidence in his physical durability.

Selective reasoning ? We won 24 matches in a row (apart from the ones we lost or drew in between) sort of thing? Only teasing.:D

Fixed it for you :p Seriously I hope Kennedy does well but I have little confidence in his physical durability.

Think TK is capable of being good central defensive cover.

How many times is Wallace going to be a new signing? :(

We just cannot rely on Wallace , Coutts and even Kennedy . Bench impact players ( if fit ) at the best due to fitness , being injury prone. We have all said or hoped in the past , when fit they will be like new signings . Two of them are in fact IMO becoming poor signings .

May have a big squad , but a small squad of players good enough for a promotion push .

Adkins has no option to strenghen in the loan window . Top heavy we are , but shifting some of them on , wont be easy , as it seems no bugger wants them.

UTB

Flynn scores at Hartlepool. ;)

When was the last time we won 5 on the spin in all competitions?

We lost to Fulham 2 games ago

53328776.jpg

I'll take the 6 feet 7 fella who bossed us in the play-offs, regardless of TK's knees. I'll not rehearse the reasons again. They are well-known.

Back
Top Bottom