Leyton Orient

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bath Blade

Reaction score
Been moved to the Sunday, 2pm kick off. Don't know if that's for TV (fairly unlikely I'd have thought) or because the pigs are at home on the Saturday.

Been moved to the Sunday, 2pm kick off. Don't know if that's for TV (fairly unlikely I'd have thought) or because the pigs are at home on the Saturday.
Why unlikely? We're the biggest team in the first round. Always probable that us and/or Bolton would be on TV.

It is for the 10 games which goals are shown on FA Cup final score on the Sunday.

Why unlikely? We're the biggest team in the first round. Always probable that us and/or Bolton would be on TV.

Because TV will want to show matches with a non-league team at home to a bigger team where there is a chance of an upset, and where they can sell the 'romance of the cup'. A 1/3 full Bramall Lane against another league team will not be high on their agenda (regardless of us being the biggest team in the round).

Because TV will want to show matches with a non-league team at home to a bigger team where there is a chance of an upset, and where they can sell the 'romance of the cup'. A 1/3 full Bramall Lane against another league team will not be high on their agenda (regardless of us being the biggest team in the round).
Lot of games on these days though with BT and BBC both showing them. Agree they'll be some potential shock games but they usually try to show a 'big' club too.

Only John St and South open, fair pricing £10 STH £1 under 18, but can't buy online on John St!

According to the FA page its because the pigs are home on the Saturday

Only John St and South open, fair pricing £10 STH £1 under 18, but can't buy online on John St!
If they're not opening the kop then I won't be going.

Happily go to sit in my own seat for the banter with people around me but I'm not going to sit wherever with whoever.

It's not all about the game

Back
Top Bottom