Let's get this going at BL!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Whatever happened to him?

He went on to write 'Crazy in Love' with Beyoncé, worked with Bruno Mars and worked with Ed Sheeran on two of his albums.

Lives in Beverley Hills and still has a flat in Oughtibidge

I email him but he refuses to acknowledge them

pommpey

What is this shit!?

Change the second line at least. Why would a beard be a disgrace?

I do like the "We will rock you" part, so this is better than 99% of proposed chants on forums.

I do like the "We will rock you" part, so this is better than 99% of proposed chants on forums.
How about 'He's got a hyphen in his name, when he tackles opponents he leaves them lame'? I'll get my coat.

He went on to write 'Crazy in Love' with Beyoncé, worked with Bruno Mars and worked with Ed Sheeran on two of his albums.

pommpey

Went on to work with Beyonce, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran? Fuck going into exile, I would quite happily set fire to the silly cunt. Anybody who promotes those 3 talentless pieces of shit deserves to disappear.

Ed spoke highly of him in terms of constructing a middle eight but couldn't forgive him for shitting in his sink.

Went on to work with Beyonce, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran? Fuck going into exile, I would quite happily set fire to the silly cunt. Anybody who promotes those 3 talentless pieces of shit deserves to disappear.

Its all about the money with Ted, these days Ted.

He used to wrote so prosaically about United. Now it's all dissing someone's shit and ballads.

pommpey

This @TheShorehamView fellow off of the Twitter has got fuck-all to do with me, before anyone starts. :D

Still doesn't mean it will get a nomination for an Ivor Novello award though PB.

Ethan Ebanks-Landell
He's really good at football
We like him as a defender
He heads away crosses and is willing to tackle
He wears orange boots sometimes
He's our number 19
We've needed a leader for a while
He might be it, let's sign him!
Nah nah nah nah...

*To the tune of fuck knows, does it really matter?

pommpey

Ed spoke highly of him in terms of constructing a middle eight but couldn't forgive him for shitting in his sink.

Ted wants it to be known that it was the bidet not the sink and he thought it was a small toilet. Ted is a down to earth sort of bloke and poncy bathrooms confuse and bemuse him.

Ted thinks that Knowles and Mars are in fact very talented singers and songwriters in their pop/dance genre.

Sheeran isn't really his cup of tea but he still thinks that burning people alive because you don't like their music is a tad overzealous.

Ted would never ignore an email from his old mucker and it must have got lost in the e-post

Back
Top Bottom