Let's face it, as a club...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade56

Yer avin a laff
Reaction score
now I walk in the shadow of the Valley of Death
...it looks like we are finished at anything above this level.

Not posted for a while cause our plight is so obvious and so same old and no amount of discussion will change our fate, no one is listening. It's not as if we are standing still we are going backwards.

We are selling the family silver to pay off our repetitive short termism and poor running of the club whilst trying to build a team by using a barrow boy bidding a maximum of £250,000 for players that are worth far more in today's market.

Meanwhile above us the PL are chucking millions around on top of the BILLION already spent. Even the championship are chucking tens of millions around and the porkers with one of the richest owners in the world are quiet.

The BTeam experiment has started and will gather pace and penitrate to league level in the next few seasons, the money men have decided so forget any fan protest. As we were reminded recently we (the football fans) are no longer important.

As a club we lack leadership and the financial clout to do anything meaningful in today's market and I for one foresee the end of the club as an entity that I have loved and supported for 60 years :(.

YHIHF

so depressed

The owners don't know how to own.

The managers just don't know a good signing from a bad one.

We basically just don't have a clue how to operate a football club so that it gets promotion from the third division.

As remarkable and as embarrassing as that is.

We need new owners, however we've been stitched up good and proper, we are going nowhere but down, I can see us moving to a compact ground out of the city in the fourth division, mcabe is killing the club, like it or not...he is

We need new owners, however we've been stitched up good and proper, we are going nowhere but down, I can see us moving to a compact ground out of the city in the fourth division, mcabe is killing the club, like it or not...he is

Well that's bollocks about the ground but I dare say you are frustrated and emotional which can lead to illogical thinking.

How many prospective "new owners" have made offers to KM? He would love to talk to you if you are interested..

Interesting OP. I was thinking along slightly similar lines.
However,even given McCabes catastrophic record of hiring and firing along with the never ending selling of anyone capable of putting there boots on the right feet,there`s the matter of successive managers buying,well,frankly a load of utter fucking shit.
Everyone and their Thai ladyboy new all Chuff had to do was replace Maguire,Coady and Ched. Fuck all happened.
Adkins remit was harder but similar and now Wilder must have known a new spine,an injection of Bladeyness,a kick in the bollox,get shot of some wage thieves and surely it`s party time. But no. He`s so overcomplicating shit its a motherfucking cluster fuck.
OK get shot of Woolford,Hammond,Beard,etc but buy Clarke with Sharp? Bring the kid from the Smoggies and sign Lavery ?ignore the fact we have only 1 decent CM in Fleck???
Football is an incredibly simple game complicated by professionals.
I will watch with great interest how Wilder shapes his squad post midnight tonight into something logical,cohesive and potent.

Not posted for a while cause our plight is so obvious and so same old and no amount of discussion will change our fate, no one is listening. It's not as if we are standing still we are going backwards.

We are selling the family silver to pay off our repetitive short termism and poor running of the club whilst trying to build a team by using a barrow boy bidding a maximum of £250,000 for players that are worth far more in today's market.

as far back as I can remember weve never had any family silver
we were about the last club of the then top 30 to spend a million, got our fingers burnt and have stayed over cautious ever since
We never have had big money,
stoke who went up before us spent 24 million in their bid to stay their first season
we spent a quarter of that

its possible to get out of here not spending big,
we are light years off getting to the prem and staying , but so are 60 or so other clubs out of the 72

Try saying something constructive (or slightly amusing) instead of picking over everyone else's thoughts for once ST

How about I post exactly the same negative shite day in day out B56? Is that better? I didn't bother commenting on your latest repetition ( ive read it daily ever since I've been on here ) other than to mock your "haven't posted for a while" comment as if you've been laid in a darkened room for several weeks with a damp flannel on your forehead, a la Lord Byron, worrying about the situation, but sadly without coming up with anything new to say.

Well that's bollocks about the ground but I dare say you are frustrated and emotional which can lead to illogical thinking.

How many prospective "new owners" have made offers to KM? He would love to talk to you if you are interested..
Exactly P. No ones interested and that includes our current owners. As LYDON would say my glass eye weeps

How about I post exactly the same negative shite day in day out B56? Is that better? I didn't bother commenting on your latest repetition ( ive read it daily ever since I've been on here ) other than to mock your "haven't posted for a while" comment as if you've been laid in a darkened room for several weeks with a damp flannel on your forehead, a la Lord Byron, worrying about the situation, but sadly without coming up with anything new to say.
Personal criticism and sarcasm are your speciality, nowt new just digging at everyone else. Tell me my post is wrong and back it with some facts or evidence that we are doing the oposite of what I see, dare ya

Personal criticism and sarcasm are your speciality, nowt new just digging at everyone else. Tell me my post is wrong and back it with some facts or evidence that we are doing the oposite of what I see, dare ya

Did I say it was wrong? Or say it's a repetitive post?

I actually said neither, just commented on the dramatic opening.

Correct me if i'm wrong... I'm sure your the same "Clown" that insinuated i was indeed a pig only a week ago for starting a thread titled "Worrying times"?

Seems to me your some sort of self centred cretin that can't agree with anyone because you didn't say it first!

You've started a thread that basically everyone has already spoken about, myself included on nemerous threads!

Correct me if i'm wrong... I'm sure your the same "Clown" that insinuated i was indeed a pig only a week ago for starting a thread titled "Worrying times"?

Seems to me your some sort of self centred cretin that can't agree with anyone because you didn't say it first!

You've started a thread that basically everyone has already spoken about, myself included on nemerous threads!

Be good if you rowed back on calling someone a self centred cretin. This isn't playschool.

...... your latest repetition ( ive read it daily ever since I've been on here )

Did I say it was wrong? Or say it's a repetitive post?

Yes you did and called me negative!

Facts ST facts, the day of the slasher has past, it the era of realism and I see very little reason for optimism is here and now.

As long as we all accept third division football and the widening gap between where we are and where we (the fans) want to be McCabe and Princess Arse Wipe will be happy.

I'm not happy, far from it and I challenge anyone to give an alternative version of where we are as a club in today's modern football industry.

Yes you did and called me negative!

Facts ST facts, the day of the slasher has past, it the era of realism and I see very little reason for optimism is here and now.

As long as we all accept third division football and the widening gap between where we are and where we (the fans) want to be McCabe and Princess Arse Wipe will be happy.

I'm not happy, far from it and I challenge anyone to give an alternative version of where we are as a club in today's modern football industry.

Not in my first post which was the one that made you cry.

We'll be the Notts County to Wednesday's Forest when they (eventually) get promoted.

Be good if you rowed back on calling someone a self centred cretin. This isn't playschool.

Are you sure? Just that i once started a thread basically worrying about the lack of incoming activity and the first reply i got called me a pig and guess who said it?

I've watched United since i was 18months old (in 1987) so playschool is a bit beyond me old lad!

Are you sure? Just that i once started a thread basically worrying about the lack of incoming activity and the first reply i got called me a pig and guess who said it?

I've watched United since i was 18months old (in 1987) so playschool is a bit beyond me old lad!

I don't doubt that happened but that does him no credit. Calling him names does the same for you in my opinion

Meanwhile above us the PL are chucking millions around on top of the BILLION already spent. Even the championship are chucking tens of millions around and the porkers with one of the richest owners in the world are quiet.

The BTeam experiment has started and will gather pace and penitrate to league level in the next few seasons, the money men have decided so forget any fan protest. As we were reminded recently we (the football fans) are no longer important.

As a club we lack leadership and the financial clout to do anything meaningful in today's market and I for one foresee the end of the club as an entity that I have loved and supported for 60 years :(.

YHIHF

so depressed

Depressed because of the way a football club is run (in your opinion)?
Pull yourself together and wait until you really do have something in your life to get depressed about. Quite frankly you're insulting people who really do suffer from the illness that is depression.

Back
Top Bottom