Let's draw a line......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Under this weekends precedings and just concentrate on what really matters......the Blades.

Any rumours, anyone leaving or any signings. Come on somebody must be ITK.

Let's focus on what we really care about.

UTB from sunny Croatia
No Im milking this until the Euros ,and beyond probably. Pitsmoor pig blocked me today :)

Under this weekends precedings and just concentrate on what really matters......the Blades.

UTB from sunny Croatia
Yes, it's wearing really thin now.

Just another decade or so, then we should concentrate on our own affairs.:)

UTB

UTB from sunny Croatia
The pigs losing was the best thing that happened in this sorry season. You may not care about it but most Blades do. I have no intention of drawing a line under it for a long time yet.

I'm getting ready for an image with quite a lot of cows getting milked, maybe we should start milking pigs! :D

UTB from sunny Croatia

I agree

It's all getting rather boring now

:tumbleweed:

I'm actually sore from trolling my Pig pals on Facebook.
I'm ready to get back to what matters now.

UTB from sunny Croatia

Don't think its a case of drawing a line under things but merging it all into one big thread in other football would be nice.

Looking back, after quiet reflection, discussing the weekend with the local padre,
I revisited my comments and I have to admit, to each and everyone of you,
that I am still dancin' around the house, bollacko naked, neckin' the first bottle that
I can grab and standing at the open curtains, waving the John Holmes at the odd PIG that scuttles by.

There's a "Yee-Haw and a Yee-Hah an' a Whoopy-fuckin'-Doo ya big mangy Tramp" at the PIG Fanny BawBag bang opposite.

Can't put a line under it yet, I haven't been back to work yet. All work to be ignored and Wednesday fans to be ridiculed until my throat is sore or I'm sacked, whichever comes first.

Looking back, after quiet reflection, discussing the weekend with the local padre,
that I am still dancin' around the house, bollacko naked, neckin' the first bottle that
I can grab and standing at the open curtains, waving the John Holmes at the odd PIG that scuttles by.

There's a "Yee-Haw and a Yee-Hah an' a Whoopy-fuckin'-Doo ya big mangy Tramp" at the PIG Fanny BawBag bang opposite.
So you've clearly drawn a line under it then... And I expected you to last this one out a long time.:rolleyes:

Can't put a line under it yet, I haven't been back to work yet. All work to be ignored and Wednesday fans to be ridiculed until my throat is sore or I'm sacked, whichever comes first.
I'll meet you at the job centre on Wednesday.

Last thing I heard as I entered our house before the game was 'up the owls' from a neighbour.

Somehow me saying 'up the owls' to him today when I saw him felt so good.

Okay..

24w62ix.jpg

Now what?

Your a sick man LYDON, and what's sicker is I'm actually thinking of you bollox naked pouncing around ,
with gism hanging from your limp dick .
Jesus Christ man .

Pitsmoor pig blocked me today :)

Me too :D which is a shame because his tweets to random premiership teams about the piggies' attendances were hilarious (once I'd deciphered them of course- that guy is not intelligent)

Starting on some new sites tomorrow so I don't get to take piss out of about 6 piggies I got to know on the last site for a couple of weeks.
If I find any where I'm working they are gonna get it.

UTB from sunny Croatia

Agreed.

This weekend has been brilliant in seeing those "silly bastards" (in the words of Curtis Woodhouse) fail miserably in their biggest day in 23 years, even back then they failed.

However, time to crack on with what is important, seeing us push on and get promoted.

Looking forward to seeing who we sign and the new season starting.

Draw a line under it? Draw a fucking line under it? Are you mental?

If, and thank the Lord it didn't, the result had gone the dark way, there wouldn't have been a line drawn under it for a decade or two from the deluded sow shaggers around here. Their monumental fuck up cannot be underestimated or under celebrated, there will be no lines drawn anywhere until my thirst for piss taking is well and truly sated (when's the first game of next season, that should just about do it?).

It would have ruined my summer if they'd gone up. So fuck 'em, I'm not going to forget this in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom