Lets all laugh at West Ham - Opposition post match opinions.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chezzy_Blade

Reaction score
Ever since the draw all we have heard from the shammers of upton park is how a ridiculously large defeat was on the horizon for us, how retribution was finally going to dealt despite the fact we were the ones perpetrated against and more comically how they planned to greet us with a sea of masks depicting their hero King Carlos.

Let's all have a good laugh at what they had to say after the match after such a humiliating defeat.

"Embarrassing night after all the spiel, bit like losing to Tottenham after the treble b*llocks.
Same old West Ham..."

"No real positives from losing at Home to a Division 3 side, in probably the one competiton we had a slim chance of winning.
Still a few free midweek nights available now for doing something useful !!"

"***** performance ***** atmosphere ans ***** losing to them ****ers as usual"

"FFS, it is a 2 bob cup competition ..... And no, I wouldn't be over it like a rash if we got to the final.
I would rather have Premiership safety and a FA cup run"

"How dare they lose to This Team...???
Fuck Off BFS ...!!!"

"Embarassing night for the club, prime example of why you should employ someone who knows what we're about"

"Im trying to find some positives
Nope, cant think of any"

"Everyone connected to the club knew that this was a chance to get a bit of revenge on these cunts. They weren't even at full strength tonight, very embarrassing."

"Well at least it was only a Tenner"

"You can always rely on West Ham to fuck it up."

"Toothless display
Again the club has been embarrassed by sheff utd"

"BFS OUT NOW"

Must admit I expected a bit more anger but it seems the majority of the tits with the big gobs who posted all of the crap in the build up to the match appear to have opted to hide away as opposed to facing the humiliation!

LETS ALL LAUGH AT WEST HAM, LETS ALL LAUGH AT WEST HAM.......HA, HA, HA, HA.....HA,HA,HA, HA

Got to say the bile is not as strong as I thought it would be! Begrudging... I won't say praise but surprise at least for their fans.

In the words of Fred Durst;

Keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'
Uggh
What?
Uggh

Ever since the draw all we have heard from the shammers of upton park is how a ridiculously large defeat was on the horizon for us, how retribution was finally going to dealt despite the fact we were the ones perpetrated against and more comically how they planned to greet us with a sea of masks depicting their hero King Carlos.

Let's all have a good laugh at what they had to say after the match after such a humiliating defeat.

"Embarrassing night after all the spiel, bit like losing to Tottenham after the treble b*llocks.
Same old West Ham..."

"No real positives from losing at Home to a Division 3 side, in probably the one competiton we had a slim chance of winning.
Still a few free midweek nights available now for doing something useful !!"

"***** performance ***** atmosphere ans ***** losing to them ****ers as usual"

"FFS, it is a 2 bob cup competition ..... And no, I wouldn't be over it like a rash if we got to the final.
I would rather have Premiership safety and a FA cup run"

"How dare they lose to This Team...???
Fuck Off BFS ...!!!"

"Embarassing night for the club, prime example of why you should employ someone who knows what we're about"

"Im trying to find some positives
Nope, cant think of any"

"Everyone connected to the club knew that this was a chance to get a bit of revenge on these cunts. They weren't even at full strength tonight, very embarrassing."

"Well at least it was only a Tenner"

"You can always rely on West Ham to fuck it up."

"Toothless display
Again the club has been embarrassed by sheff utd"

"BFS OUT NOW"

Must admit I expected a bit more anger but it seems the majority of the tits with the big gobs who posted all of the crap in the build up to the match appear to have opted to hide away as opposed to facing the humiliation!

LETS ALL LAUGH AT WEST HAM, LETS ALL LAUGH AT WEST HAM.......HA, HA, HA, HA.....HA,HA,HA, HA

Sorry ! just posted something similar must be my age/alcohol content in my bloodstream !!:oops:

I'm starting to get bored of winding up Wet Sham's brightest sparks on that Sheffield United Troll West Ham Laughing Policeman video. One of them has finally been brave enough to take me on, but really it is like taking candy from a baby.

I'm on there as belch1889 by the way:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=UUIURqGiCoo3MpqWoZK46I0Q&feature=youtu.be&v=oG9nnbIMZNk

Looking at the comments from the West Ham shower it looks like Danny Dyer has got multiple logins, that's pwopper norti

Is it just me who thinks the video is chringeworthy?

No, there's a Wet Sham fan on there who says the same.

I love it myself, although the neighbours are getting a little tired of hearing The Laughing Policeman. Shame I don't still live in Forest Gate or Stratford. And escaping from my days in Canning Town alive was a real blessing.

Everyone connected to the club knew that this was a chance to get a bit of revenge on these cunts.

and that's exactly what happened in the end, the cunts got beaten.

I was listening to some gobshite on 5 live the other night going on about how West Ham and Spurs were different from all other clubs because their fans demand good football. Just when was the last time this myth about their football actually true, 1964?

No, there's a Wet Sham fan on there who says the same.

I love it myself, although the neighbours are getting a little tired of hearing The Laughing Policeman. Shame I don't still live in Forest Gate or Stratford. And escaping from my days in Canning Town alive was a real blessing.

I do, I'm still laughing, the copper is still laughing. What remnant of the Irons following that remains are still pissed off, and I like it!

But you need to be Barking, Dagenham and continue moving east to encounter most of their following

Must be some kind of special journalism school all the crap sports writers and bloggers go where they are taught to cover up their lack of writing ability by talking shit about west ham

Its called the Daily Mail Sports section.

Back
Top Bottom