LEAGUE ONE FORM GUIDE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ILL SAVE TIME
BUT WE WONT
WELL FALL AWAY
WELL LOSE IN PLAY OFF
WE BOUGHT A TEAM IN CHINA
WE HAD A HOTEL
BRYAN ROBSON
MCCABE WILL CHARGE TOO MUCH RENT
CLOUGH ISNT HIS DAD
And all these and more trotted out before we went to Wembley and finished 7th after being bottom

Let's end it now, I'd settle for that ;D

Because i'm happy, come along if you feel the Blades'll make top two;)

Will we still be up there after playing teams 3 and 4 in the next week? Don't think we should be afraid of either of them

Notts County will be tough tomorrow, but I think we will beat Franchise Football. That's our game in hand by the way, so if we win both we'll be 4th and 2 points off 2nd at worst.

How come the last three games don't feel like we're top two?

Taking another look at the figures, if Peterborough lose at Bristol City tonight, they'll have picked up ONE point from their last six games.

Don't really get the doom and gloom to be honest. I think we all agree we can play a lot better, but I think we are a half decent striker away from being pretty tasty............ and we have two coming back from injury and have signed a new one. And..... we are six points off the top of the table with a game in hand.

Don't really get the doom and gloom to be honest.

I don't think it is doom and gloom, just not 100% satisfaction. There's a huge difference between the two but the more sensitive amongst us don't register the fact.

Anyway, to the quote as a whole. I think the "d&g" comes from the fact 3 of the 4 victories in that sequence have come AWAY and the two less than impressive results have come on home turf. Given the opposite way around it would be a lot more up beat. Just the way it is, to keep the natives happy you just need to win your home games.

Back
Top Bottom