Lap of honour for the players/stay away Saturday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We've done this.

It's called a lap of appreciation now... Apparently

I wouldn't be surprised. If they do we should all stay behind and remind them that a season lasts for 46 games, not 6. There will always be the clappers like today though that will applaud them off no matter what. Being machine gunned down would be more appropriate. An utterly pathetic performance today, an utterly pathetic season typifies the players utterly pathetic effort

I wouldn't be surprised. If they do we should all stay behind and remind them that a season lasts for 46 games, not 6. There will always be the clappers like today though that will applaud them off no matter what. Being machine gunned down would be more appropriate. An utterly pathetic performance today, an utterly pathetic season typifies the players utterly pathetic effort
Listening to Adkins after match report it sounded as though we were unlucky

As long as we're given chunks of concrete to throw at them, I'd be happy for a lap of 'honour' to go ahead.

I had a mini rant about this in about October. This acceptance of mediocrity. It's not only Adkins but it's a complete culture at the club.

I really want to like Adkins, like so many on here, but until he starts being more honest we'll accept failure for his entire tenure.

They'd better run fast then, I've got some tomatoes I want to chuck at them.

Tinned ones.

:D Reminds me of the rhyme:-

I have a piggy friend named Jim
I like to throw tomatoes at him
Tomatoes are soft, and don't bruise your skin
But these fuckers do, 'cause they're still in the tin

I had a mini rant about this in about October. This acceptance of mediocrity. It's not only Adkins but it's a complete culture at the club.

I really want to like Adkins, like so many on here, but until he starts being more honest we'll accept failure for his entire tenure.
Me too but I am afraid he is a useless tosser

FFS is he related to our Kev? We were wasteful in attack and overrun at the back. They had pace and movement and though we could have scored 2 or 3 they were equally if not more wasteful than us. George was by far the busier keeper. If Adkins thought we were unlucky he's talking absolute bollocks..........again

we can always stay and applaud Scunthorpe - won last 5 on the bounce and if the dingles lose to Wigan, Scunny only need draw to finish 6th.

Adkins old team too................conspiracy theories anyone?

UTB

i'm going to wave my shoe at the team if they dare to do a bloody lap of honour

Nigel today ........... "We got it right tactically"

Really Nige? I mean.....REALLY? I would hate to see the team's performance and the game's scoreline if you ever admitted we were pants!

Oh - and to single out Whiteman for criticism in your interview was very poor imho. What a way to shatter a young player's already fragile confidence!

Lap of appreciation my arse - feck off down the tunnel the lot of you and don't come back

At least we'll know who WHF is to say hello to, after Sammon's done his lap of, erm, "honour"?...

I'm up Arbourthorne waiting: any specific requests ?

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom