kit shorts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade for Sale

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has bought the kit shorts and can advise on size? Small is down as a 28", M is down as a 32". I am a 30" so just wanted to check how they fit, do they have a tie string etc? They are on bogof, £20 foir 2 pairs of decent Adidas shorts is good value!

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has bought the kit shorts and can advise on size? Small is down as a 28", M is down as a 32". I am a 30" so just wanted to check how they fit, do they have a tie string etc? They are on bogof, £20 foir 2 pairs of decent Adidas shorts is good value!

Ring shop up like a normal person would.

Congratulations on your 30".

Mine's only 11" and it hangs out the bottom of the Medium if i don't 'roll it up'. You'd be better off with trousers.

Hope that helps

Congratulations on your 30".

Mine's only 11" and it hangs out the bottom of the Medium if i don't 'roll it up'. You'd be better off with trousers.

Hope that helps

Does dressing to the left or right make any difference?

I am just a bit less than 30" but have a relatively big booty and thighs; size small fits me fine ;)

Haven't been a 30" waist since I was ten.

Sheffield's men miss Wards as their weaning bitter....

30" waist just isn't human for a post pubescent man surely? And indeed judging by some of the away Bladettes them too!

Back
Top Bottom