Kit Launch at Doncaster Sheffield Airport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just looked up using this link. Why would you and guest need to fill in your passport details ❓

I'm guessing because it's happening in departures and you need it to get through...... or the prize winner get's a one way ticket to Exeter Airport?!

Seem to like to pretend we're a global brand when it comes to kit launches don't we? It's a bit pathetic.

I'm guessing because it's happening in departures and you need it to get through...... or the prize winner get's a one way ticket to Exeter Airport?!
Thought Kev might be sending someone somewhere special to say sorry for last season ✈ Just found these icons on my phone, have you noticed

images

Kit launch rehearsal, from left to right Paul Reeves, Wilder,Martyn Green and Matt Prestridge, looks good dosen`t it :cool:

Is part of the prize being able to choose a one way ticket to any destination and put Dean Hammond on that flight?

I'd Fed Ex him instead, he'll get thrown and volleyed around a few distribution hubs along the way ;)

Is part of the prize being able to choose a one way ticket to any destination and put Dean Hammond on that flight?

Why on earth would you do that?! He can afford to fly fucking anywhere after the wages we've given him. I bloody can't.

One way to 'Dam please, lads. Kushty...

Scouse Airlines, rather than Etihad?

(Think Liverpool, not Man City...)
Etihad are an airline? Just goes to show, you can sponsor a stadium but it doesn't necessarily mean any fucker knows what you're selling.

What would we prefer plastered across the shirts then??

Out of the 3, I would say the Airport logo is easiest and has more possibility of being shown as a Monochrome Logo. I doubt Alpha Rooms or FlyBe would let us use a monochrome logo and their colours could literally ruin a beautiful kit.

1280px-Robin_Hood_Airport_Doncaster_Sheffield_Logo.svg.png

Logo%20FLYBE%20PNG.png
alpharoom-logo.png

Why on earth would you do that?! He can afford to fly fucking anywhere after the wages we've given him. I bloody can't.

One way to 'Dam please, lads. Kushty...

Yeah but who on here would choose to send him to amsterdam? not sure if Doncaster does flights to Antarctica, but I think that'd be a popular choice!

I reckon it'll be alpha rooms as mooted, with them offering package holidays to some competition winners.
Just a guess.

Ugly logo mind.

Yeah but who on here would choose to send him to amsterdam? not sure if Doncaster does flights to Antarctica, but I think that'd be a popular choice!

I didn't mean send Dean bloody Hammond to Amsterdam. I meant send ME to Amsterdam :D

Back
Top Bottom