Kieron Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ucandomagic

Reaction score
Who'd have thunk it eh?

I've always loved his energy and commitment but I never thought we would be drooling over his goal scoring. He is so confident that he's going to score that you can see it. The way he thrashed that one in on Saturday with his wrong foot was worthy of a striker of the highest calibre. Looked like an Aguero strike to me!

It just shows what pressure does to you - most of our strikers (bar Billy) take that extra touch, hit it a little bit carefully, as they are expected to score, and the chance goes away. Kieron just sees the goal and hits it.

Maybe Tufty should try telling the whole team - if you see the goal don't worry, just thrash it! Mind you if EEL does that we'll need a ball boy on Shoreham Street!

I loved the time when we had both young Kyles bombing down both sides and I thought we were getting that again with Kieran Wallace and Kieron Freeman. Maybe Freeman and Riley will be the pair to do it again.

I hope I don't see Wallace doing the same tomorrow though - or is he not allowed to play as he is on loan to them?

Games are won and lost with fast aggressive wing backs these days, and Freeman has become just that and is still getting better.

UTB

Who'd have thunk it eh?

I've always loved his energy and commitment but I never thought we would be drooling over his goal scoring. He is so confident that he's going to score that you can see it. The way he thrashed that one in on Saturday with his wrong foot was worthy of a striker of the highest calibre. Looked like an Aguero strike to me!

It just shows what pressure does to you - most of our strikers (bar Billy) take that extra touch, hit it a little bit carefully, as they are expected to score, and the chance goes away. Kieron just sees the goal and hits it.

Maybe Tufty should try telling the whole team - if you see the goal don't worry, just thrash it! Mind you if EEL does that we'll need a ball boy on Shoreham Street!

I loved the time when we had both young Kyles bombing down both sides and I thought we were getting that again with Kieran Wallace and Kieron Freeman. Maybe Freeman and Riley will be the pair to do it again.

I hope I don't see Wallace doing the same tomorrow though - or is he not allowed to play as he is on loan to them?

Games are won and lost with fast aggressive wing backs these days, and Freeman has become just that and is still getting better.

UTB
I wouldn't worry about Wallace. He's not even listed as a player on Wiki
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleetwood_Town_F.C.

It's a mystery.

Thought Wallace's contract was cancelled????????

As well as Kieron has played this season and his goals have been a massive bonus.....I thought he looked fucked on Saturday from the start.....a few balls strayed out of play and his touch wasn't as sharp.......I'm certainly not criticizing him, poor lad has been like a machine this season, (will rightly be up there for player of the year at this rate) but maybe he could do with a rest.

I'm as happy as anyone with his recent scoring record and immense overall improvement. But his delivery into danger areas leaves a lot to be desired and highlights the need for another proper winger in the team.

As well as Kieron has played this season and his goals have been a massive bonus.....I thought he looked fucked on Saturday from the start.....a few balls strayed out of play and his touch wasn't as sharp.......I'm certainly not criticizing him, poor lad has been like a machine this season, (will rightly be up there for player of the year at this rate) but maybe he could do with a rest.
Was pretty poor for the first 25 mins but got better as the game went on. Thought he was really good for a 20 minute spell second half.

I'm as happy as anyone with his recent scoring record and immense overall improvement. But his delivery into danger areas leaves a lot to be desired and highlights the need for another proper winger in the team.
I agree, his ball into the box is often disappointing, and he is not on his own, one of the biggest problems this season is our poor delivery into the box, I thought he started off poorly on Saturday but grew into the game especially in the second half, however one thing is certain he is proving me wrong, he is one of our most consistent players this season.

Freeman has been one of the better players this season for me, and will be on double goal figures by the end of the campaign, he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet for CW.

Freeman has been brilliant this year, simple as. But on saturday he was INFURIATING me with those short passes up the line that kept going skew whiff and out of play, they were simple drag back and passes and about 5 went out of play! He stopped doing it after the fifth :)

And I always thought K Wallace looked a good player, he was our best left back last year. Don't know how much of a compliment that is though all things considered. He seems to have bombed since that last injury though.

Freeman has been brilliant this year, simple as. But on saturday he was INFURIATING me with those short passes up the line that kept going skew whiff and out of play, they were simple drag back and passes and about 5 went out of play! He stopped doing it after the fifth :)

And I always thought K Wallace looked a good player, he was our best left back last year. Don't know how much of a compliment that is though all things considered. He seems to have bombed since that last injury though.

Aye that was weird, we wondered if he'd forgotten his contacts and couldn't see the line properly!

Very true, and we'll pointed out that man, my error has been noted!:)

Back
Top Bottom