Kieron Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't think it would be harsh. I would like Harris there becuase he is the more natural defender and is better at the last ditch defending. I do think Freeman has done well though

Freeman would stay right back for me, been pleasantly surprised with how well he's played since rejoining. The best of the rest for the defence for me would be:-

Freeman-Brayford-Kennedy-McEveley

and I'd only have McEveley at left back for a bit more height in the defence, both him and Harris have far too many mistakes in them for so-called defenders.

After the way he played at Barnsley and how it effected the rest of the team, Basham has to play centre mid

Freeman was our best player today. Looked bright positive and skilful going forward. I think Harris is more accomplished in defence but there's not too much between them.

I find it odd that Derby fans don't rate him and that he ended up on loan at Mansfield Town. He's young, has a touch of pace, nimble feet, and can play in many positions.

It's a real shame we didn't get him last summer when we really needed him.

I find it odd that Derby fans don't rate him and that he ended up on loan at Mansfield Town. He's young, has a touch of pace, nimble feet, and can play in many positions.

It's a real shame we didn't get him last summer when we really needed him.

That's still a bit of an unsolved mystery from the summer of weirdness. A deal was seemingly all lined up for him and Bennett, with NC seeming more positive re: getting the latter. I thought talk at the time was that the deal failed because they were linked, and it was the Freeman part of the deal that collapsed (hence Bennett going elsewhere).

That's still a bit of an unsolved mystery from the summer of weirdness. A deal was seemingly all lined up for him and Bennett, with NC seeming more positive re: getting the latter. I thought talk at the time was that the deal failed because they were linked, and it was the Freeman part of the deal that collapsed (hence Bennett going elsewhere).

It's a bit strange that Freeman always follows Brayford and becomes his back up. Long term I can't see him becoming a first choice at left back. Could there be another way into the team for him?

He looks to have the attributes to play wide right, and it would also have been interesting to see him in a central midfield role. He's got great enthusiasm, composure, good skill and always tries to make something happen, while also being competetive.

It's a bit strange that Freeman always follows Brayford and becomes his back up. Long term I can't see him becoming a first choice at left back. Could there be another way into the team for him?

He looks to have the attributes to play wide right, and it would also have been interesting to see him in a central midfield role. He's got great enthusiasm, composure, good skill and always tries to make something happen, while also being competetive.

I agree Bergen, I actually think he would be better playing along the middle of the park because, like Basham, his runs get him up to the box.

Phenomenally skilful in the warm ups.

Right midfield would seem to be a natural home. I imagine he'd be very good attacking in a 1v1 so would generate space.

Not sure why he doesn't play this role.

I imagine there are reasons but I can't figure them out.

I think Freeman would play right mid if we could sort 2 adequate and fit centre backs out excluding brayford. For me, mceveley and Kennedy at cb, Harris left back brayford right back then freeman right wing while Flynn is injured and Bashan in midfield to give much needed height as stated by others. We won't see that before play offs though

Back
Top Bottom