Kennedy & Flynn to start?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rodley

Reaction score
Didn't even realise they'd featured in the reserves? Good news if they're getting close to the first team but it'd be a pretty ballsy move if we dropped them into the first XI.

Didn't even realise they'd featured in the reserves? Good news if they're getting close to the first team but it'd be a pretty ballsy move if we dropped them into the first XI.

@s24su: Blades: Long, Basham, Flynn, McNulty, Woolford, McEveley, Alcock, Higdon, Kennedy, K Wallace, McGahey #sufc #twitterblades

1-0 Flynn scores!!
Pleased for him.

Honestly think he is the man to fill the gap left by the sale of Murphy. Him and Freeman / Brayford on right flank should wreak havoc in L1 and be a tremendous supply line for our forwards.

UTB

Reactions: K16
Think he'll do better in a more attacking formation. But he's a good player at this level.

Looks like we may need a new last line for the new song .

I never enjoy it when we lose, but I think I would sleep well tonight either way. A long season ahead.

McCeverley lucky not to be sent off according to Edwards

Days like this are few and far between in football so let's enjoy tonight

I can't really see any benefit from the JPT (especially when you can only change a few players). Bad George.

4:3 on pens

Two saves for Long in the shootout, and Captain McEveley scores the winning one. Always like to see a captain take on that responsibility – couldn't understand why Doyle shirked the duty at Wembley in the first 5, particularly when he scored his.

Back
Top Bottom