Keith Steer RIP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

coaxingstar71

First 10 yards are in the head
Reaction score
Probably none of you know Keith but that doesn't matter, he was a Blade. Died this morning age 64.

He had been watching the Blades for 50 years although illness had prevented him recently. We were supposed to be going to the Hull game at Wembley together but he was gutted to have to back out at the last minute due to illness. He had a season ticket for many years and used to get involved in selling raffle tickets for the club too.

He's the reason I support the Blades as he took me to my first match aged 8.

RIP mate.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter in the slightest. I didn't know the fella next to me when Pesch and Jags scored v Leeds but it didn't stop us hugging the bejeesus out of each other. This club is so central to the lives of so many of us, and when one of us departs it's a moment to reflect. I bet tomorrow night will be a tough one for you pal. RIP Keith.

Doesn't matter in the slightest. I didn't know the fella next to me when Pesch and Jags scored v Leeds but it didn't stop us hugging the bejeesus out of each other. This club is so central to the lives of so many of us, and when one of us departs it's a moment to reflect. I bet tomorrow night will be a tough one for you pal. RIP Keith.
I'll defo be having a few ales to his memory before the game.

Probably none of you know Keith but that doesn't matter, he was a Blade. Died this morning age 64.

He had been watching the Blades for 50 years although illness had prevented him recently. We were supposed to be going to the Hull game at Wembley together but he was gutted to have to back out at the last minute due to illness. He had a season ticket for many years and used to get involved in selling raffle tickets for the club too.

He's the reason I support the Blades as he took me to my first match aged 8.

RIP mate.
RIP Keith..sorry to hear this...a Blade is a Blade..it's a special bond,even , strangely enough, when we don't know each other

It's guys like Keith who keep United going, a bit of this for the club a bit of that.

It's sad when anyone passes away. That is multiplied when they are young and even more so when they are a blade. Especially one who became involved with our beloved family club. My condolences go out to you and his family and friends and to blades everywhere who have lost another Blade from our family.

RIP blade.

"He's the reason I support the Blades as he took me to my first match aged 8"

Genuin respect Keith!

RIP

As everyone else has said, my condolences for your loss. Hopefully the memories of all those games you went to together will be of some comfort to you.

It's one of the reasons United get the crowds every other week, people like Keith prepared to take a youngster along to a game, probably knowing that we were not going to win much, if anything. But the memories and friendships honed on special days/nights over the years. Sorry for the loss mate, at least you have the memories. Rip Keith.

Back
Top Bottom