Junior Blades age range...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HighfieldBlade

Reaction score
Anyone know the age range for Junior Blades membership? My son is 16 and I want to know if he qualifies.
Can't seem to find any info on this on the SUFC website. :confused: Might give the ticket office a call.
Cheers

It used to up to 16 I think but they never asked for my card back so I carried on using it for a bit when I was 17. That ironic age where you're trying to get on buses paying kid's prices and then trying to convince a barman that you're 18.
That was in the 80s so not really any help but it's nice to reminisce.

It used to up to 16 I think but they never asked for my card back so I carried on using it for a bit when I was 17. That ironic age where you're trying to get on buses paying kid's prices and then trying to convince a barman that you're 18.
That was in the 80s so not really any help but it's nice to reminisce.
Them wo' t'days. 2p on't bus to Millhouses. Splash about in't Lido and back home.

Young adults is 17-21 isnt it? So unless its changed cant see why thats the age range for young adults it should be 18-21 if junior blades are under 18. Very strange.

Young adults is 17-21 isnt it? So unless its changed cant see why thats the age range for young adults it should be 18-21 if junior blades are under 18. Very strange.
I just checked and Young Adults is 18-21.

Back
Top Bottom