John Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's top notch. Really found his feet - at last a bal winner who can play too.

UTB

• Banned
He's what I expected him to be and more.

Bags of quality, really gets stuck in and can even tackle well.

He always knows what to do, which way to turn. You don't have to worry when he's on the ball. It's players like him that we pay to watch. He's guaranteed to score a goal soon as well. Just wait until he gets a sight of goal.

Thought he was our best player today along with Billy, and Basham, who had yet another strong game at Bradford.

Imagine where we might be if we'd signed him that first time.

Best midfielder in the league, was so happy when we signed him, now he's first name on the team sheet for me (although there are a few of them)

I do think Bradford'a John Cullen would have something to say about that. Fleck was class again but that Cullen looks a real special talent to me.

Somewhat ironic that aside from a certain Welsh striker'swell known issues, you wonder if having Fleck as an option in midfield might still have seen us up way, way back.

Quality. But quality that could have been here far earlier if an infamous fax machine had been a bit quicker!

Dont think its a surprise that we have looked better offensively with Fleck and Coutts in the middle.

Their ability on the composure on the ball is really helping us start attacks and provide an attacking imputus.

And didn't Fleck get all three assists today?

I loved watching him yesterday. Got around the pitch always involved good passing and as I've mentioned in another post, he's the nasty little bastard in midfield we've been missing!

Our recruitment this season was what we've been crying out for since we've been in this division.

Picking up some of the best players from the league we're actually in such as Fleck and Duffy and adding to one of the divisions most sought after strikers in Sharp.

Then replacing weak links like Long with Moore to make us even stronger.

Flecks now living up to the reputation he had at Coventry - what a great acquisition. I'm pleased to see a good Scottish player at The Lane as my dad originates from north of the boarder

I think Fleck will be our key to promotion

If it's a scrappy game, he'll roll his sleeves up & scrap. If it's a more open game, he'll get on & use his footballing ability. Either way, over these last few games, he's shown he can be a real influence & how key he'll be for us this season.

As with Mark Duffy, his top-class attitude is every bit as admirable as his undoubted ability.

Outstanding today. And has been for the last month. Keeping players like this is another vital reason to get up this season.

Fleck/Sharp/Basham/EEL the top boys today as most games, we have a core of players now down the spine that are delivering every week for us, makes a huge difference.

Outstanding again today. Always said that Doyle was the right type of player but we needed better. Fleck is in that mould. Rock solid but can't half pass a ball. He's one of those that always seems to half an extra second on the ball.

Fleck/Sharp/Basham/EEL the top boys today as most games, we have a core of players now down the spine that are delivering every week for us, makes a huge difference.

Agreed, add Moore and Coutts to that list as well.

They are so key that none of those six should even be thought about being risked in the cup next week.

Put the kids and fringe players out for that one.

Back
Top Bottom