Joe Root and Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
Hey All,

How great is it that Joe Root is a Sheffield United supporter?

I was online earlier and read a great piece about him and other cricketers and the teams they support!

Did you know that Joe was a big Blade fan? Fascinating read if you have a second.

CLICK HERE TO READ

Went to school with him. One of the nicest guys you could meet, used to walk around with a cricket ball glued to his hand. Still drinks in Dore I think.

Hey All,

I was online earlier and read a great piece about him and other cricketers and the teams they support!

Did you know that Joe was a big Blade fan? Fascinating read if you have a second.

CLICK HERE TO READ

You're a very naughty boy. Stop it.

one-does-not-tvnpiv.jpg

He was at a night match (I think) last season with a United scarf on. A thoroughly nice chap and a future cricketing legend.
Now he's the kind of 'ambassador' we should have - not somebody who won't go for a shit unless it's sponsored by Santander or Vitality.

We saw him at wembley hull game. he was wearing the 1992 yellow away shirt.he played for abbeydale with my mate and still pops in for a drink as his brother still plays there.Not many famous blades, even better that he could turn out to be englands greatest ever batsman.Top lad

Went to school with him. One of the nicest guys you could meet, used to walk around with a cricket ball glued to his hand. Still drinks in Dore I think.

Root owns one of those ancient stone terraces in the village. My parent's refer to him as Joe because they're friends with his grandparents. Bloody hangers on. :)

He was at a night match (I think) last season with a United scarf on. A thoroughly nice chap and a future cricketing legend.
Now he's the kind of 'ambassador' we should have - not somebody who won't go for a shit unless it's sponsored by Santander or Vitality.

I'd pay him to smash that dog into next week.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey All,

CLICK HERE TO READ
Fuck off Rachel.

Back
Top Bottom