Jesus Christ!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

@thelane

Reaction score
We are the biggest club by far in this league....have the best stadium...have the biggest budget in the league...the biggest crowds....have a good manager....so why do we find it so difficult to get out of this bloody rubbish league?
The mismanagement at our club at board level, has been staggering for the last few years.
We would have done better without a board!!!
Are we not all sick to death of the smoke and mirrors, lies and non sense fed to us fans.
I'm sick of it....SORT IT OUT NOW...no more bloody excuses.

I take your jesus christ and I raise it

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST !!!

I take your jesus christ and I raise it

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST !!!

Speaking as his agent you cannot afford JFC's wages. Oh and his club want more than a bag of nails and a crown of thorns. Bog off.

2po8o6v.jpg

Keep the Faith.

We are the biggest club by far in this league....have the best stadium...have the biggest budget in the league...the biggest crowds....have a good manager....so why do we find it so difficult to get out of this bloody rubbish league?
The mismanagement at our club at board level, has been staggering for the last few years.
Are we not all sick to death of the smoke and mirrors, lies and non sense fed to us fans.
As I've asked the others who've made similar sentiments known. Can you please provide me a single piece of evidence whereby the manager has indicated that he hasn't been given the full backing of the board?

Without a board we would have been out of business, unless you could have bankrolled the club of course? As for the highlighted bit of your post, where have you been hiding all these years?

Are you kidding.......if the board had backed him we would have Coady and the lad from Rotherham who went to bristol.
Same old rubbish about we have the money...looking for the right players...quality not quantity......how many more before the sheep wake up ........how many more season tickets...how many more replica kits for the kids do I have to buy before somebody at our " well run " club actually runs it well and provides value for money.
I am sick of watching performances like Crawley and Rochdale........we have had enough seasons in this league now....the club need to invest and move forward...anything less now not good enough....run out of patience.
Rant over.

Are you kidding.......if the board had backed him we would have Coady and the lad from Rotherham who went to bristol.
Same old rubbish about we have the money...looking for the right players...quality not quantity......how many more before the sheep wake up ........how many more season tickets...how many more replica kits for the kids do I have to buy before somebody at our " well run " club actually runs it well and provides value for money.
I am sick of watching performances like Crawley and Rochdale........we have had enough seasons in this league now....the club need to invest and move forward...anything less now not good enough....run out of patience.
Rant over.

Brilliant assessment, I especially enjoy the sheep comment. Priceless.

Rant over.

I say pal, I think your full stop key is stuck.

If we all look back, the royal bank of Scotland was run better than us since premier league relegation....look at the clangers...Robson appointed..Naysmith, penalty king Beattie, journey man speed, overpaid Henderson..then Blackwell made manager (too many fuck ups to mention)...then unproven speed who left at the earliest opportunity......Marcus bent resigned....Jamie ward sold at a bargain price.....blah, blah, blah....one catastrophe after another....you couldn't make it up.....and all the time we follow without question ( including me).....well I've spent enough money and time...now I want improvement.

If we all look back, the royal bank of Scotland was run better than us since premier league relegation....look at the clangers...Robson appointed..Naysmith, penalty king Beattie, journey man speed, overpaid Henderson..then Blackwell made manager (too many fuck ups to mention)...then unproven speed who left at the earliest opportunity......Marcus bent resigned....Jamie ward sold at a bargain price.....blah, blah, blah....one catastrophe after another....you couldn't make it up.....and all the time we follow without question ( including me).....well I've spent enough money and time...now I want improvement.
You want improvement?
Better pray to that Jesus Christmas bloke you seem to know so well.

Why pray when we have all these successful business men and a prince....you would think this would be easy for them.......or just maybe we have been sold a line and all are just taking money out of the club...where is Harry's fee, where is the semi final money.....I'm sick of being lied to and taken for a ride!

Why pray when we have all these successful business men and a prince....you would think this would be easy for them.......or just maybe we have been sold a line and all are just taking money out of the club...where is Harry's fee, where is the semi final money.....I'm sick of being lied to and taken for a ride!

Time to start supporting Man City for you then JC???

Why Man City?.....Why aren't we doing a west brom, a burnley, a Leicester, a Swansea.....reason the board are incompetent, full of spin and no substance....are you McCabe under a different user name?

We will. Don't worry. I have game changing investment planned, soon.

Back
Top Bottom