CONFIRMED JCR on Loan to Notts County

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Strange one. Are we looking to bring someone in during that time?

Know JCR is a limited player but he offers something different to what we have.

Cripes.

Did Flynn look near 100% fit vs Rochdale? He'd be my preferred RW anyway.

Flynn or Coutts suit Brayford better ,but JCR would be a great impact player.

Nope, He looked knackered after about 60 mins.
Mind you that's more than JCR lasted vs Coventry. Maybe he's had enough of him underperforming so often. Still seems a bit unnecessary.

DI36oO Basically it said we have a big team, if he wants more games under his belt, and is happy to go on loan, then go for it.

not impressed by this decision at all JCR has caused havoc on the wing this season and always causes defenses problems even if hes not at his best... not best pleased with this at all :(

Shocked and do not buy into the conspiracy theory of us sending him out to cause havoc with our promotion rivals!

Notts County play Swindon, Bradford City & MK Dons next month..........

So after the initial 28 days, during which he'll have trounced our rivals single-handed, he'll return to us for the run in. Boom. :)

It's a gamble, and given Coutts' and Flynn's lack of match fitness, it's not one I'd have taken. But let's see how it pans out.

Probably a sign that Flynn's responded well to the treatment of his achilles injury, while Freeman has made a couple of positive sub appearances at right wing lately. We've also got Davies and Coutts, who along with the other two have shown that they work well with Brayford. Having said that, none of them have quite the attributes of JCR and we may miss him if we're chasing games.

We do rely on the likes of MK Dons and Swindon dropping points though and JCR may well contribute to that happening in the next month.

Did Warnock do something similar once?

I can be sure without even looking that t'owd len will insinuate that the move is ethnicity related (although that logic didn't apply when he arrived of course). He reckons that De Girolamo is on his way out because he's "foreignish", so anything is possible with JCR.

Back
Top Bottom