JB

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Paulus

Reaction score
Reported that he was taken off after 33 minutes instead of the planned 45 of the U21 game with discomfort in knee - fingers crossed that it is not too serious.

He lasted 38 mins, then while attempting a jog just stopped, and walked off. he had ice on it for the rest of the game, and stopped to watch the end of the game in the stand.
He wasn`t limping, and seemed in good spirits, giving the thumb up, when asked how he was by a supporter.

Also made the game last night, no trace of a limp, or ice!

Hopefully purely precautionary.

Good to hear JB back.

Please please do not rush the fella. We were told Xmas time and while rehab may be ahead of schedule, any break down at this stage would be bad !!!!

UTB

I'm reading that as a brave face on a grave situation.
I reckon by the time they have fannied about looking to bring him back early he will need to go under the surgeons knife and be fucked until his contract runs out.

You'll see. It's the footballing gods sticking a stubby finger up our collective arses as they laugh at our naive belief that we've taken enough shit for a whole division of clubs.

I thought JB came off around 60 mins after scoring 2 pens?

Felt some pain, he'll have been told that if anything doesn't feel right in the slightest not to risk it...

Im sure we said it wasnt serious anyway and was just a precaution.
Rob Staton trying to make things up? Surely not?

Good news, the fact he just walked off said to me that he'd felt something go and his quick departure was very much a worry. Not as if the physio suggested he came off.

So anyone reckon he will shave the beard off?

Back
Top Bottom